Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, Transparent Magenta Burst
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH, Transparent Magenta BurstDetails
Product Ref: 84696View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.60 per month Finance from £24.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Neck & Fingerboard
The Soloist SL2Q MAH features a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods, which offer stiffness and stability, along with guarding against temperature, and humidity-induced warping. This stunning guitar is perfectly designed to accommodate fast speed playing and includes a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
For that killer tone, the Jackson Pro Series SLQ is equipped with a set of Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups including the TB-6 on the bridge, and a SH-6N on the neck. Both pickups deliver a balanced, flexible tone with a high output for superb cleans and distortion. Players can easily shape their sound using the master volume and tone, along with the three-position toggle switch.
Bridge & Locking Nut
The Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 double-locking tremolo bridge is especially recessed for pick hand comfort, as well as delivering precise intonation and stable tuning when combined with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut. Players can also achieve pitch bending effects with sustain and vibrato.
For added visual appeal, the Jackson Pro Series Soloist is decorated with classic Jackson appointments including black hardware, pearloid piranha tooth inlays, and stunning Transparent Magenta Burst finish.
- Equipped with Seymour Duncan TB-6 and SH-6N Distortion pickups for a versatile tone
- Mahogany body provides resonance and stunning looks
- Quilt maple top offers stunning looks through the Transparent Magenta Burst finish
- Ergonomic Soloist body shape is designed for player comfort and increased balance
- Single cutaway offers easier access to the higher frets
- One-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint
- Graphite reinforcement rods delivers stiffness and stability
- 12”-16” Compound radius fully bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Tremolo delivers excellent intonation and stability
- Jackson signature pointed 6-in-line angled headstock provides excellent string tension
- Pearloid piranha tooth inlays offers stunning appearance
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners offers precise intonation
- Series: Pro Series
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Material: Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Transparent Magenta Burst
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.