Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3, Natural Ash
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK3, Natural AshDetails
Product Ref: 84606View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.29 per month Finance from £23.29 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pro Series Dinky DK3 is packed full of premium features for a versatile performance. Crafted with an ash body, players can achieve a resonant tone with firm lows and excellent highs. Ash also provides a smooth natural finish that will complement any rig.
Compound Radius Fingerboard
This Dinky DK3 features a compound-radius fingerboard, crafted from ebony. This new innovative design means the fingerboard is gradually flatter toward the neck heel, and more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Classic Jackson Headstock
The angled headstock featured on this Dinky DK3 guitar is carefully angled at 17 degrees, increasing the pressure on the strings and helping them to stay in the nut slots. In addition, an increase in string pressure also means there is no loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners, which equals better sustain and an overall smooth play.
Trio Of Seymour Duncan Pickups
The DK3 is perfect for the metal guitarist and features a trio of Seymour Duncan pickups including a JB TB-4 humbucker, and two flat strat SSL-6. With this classic HSS pickup configuration, players can achieve warm, aggressive harmonics along with sustain and distortion, and an overall versatile sound that can go from blues to metal at the flick of a switch. Control options include master volume and tone, and a five-position blade.
- Equipped with a trio of Seymour Duncan pickups that deliver sustain and distortion
- Ash body offers stunning, natural grain and balanced tone
- Recessed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge
- One-piece bolt-on maple neck (hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish)
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Natural Ash satin finish with all-black hardware
- Convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust
- Angled headstock provides better string tension
- Single cutaway offers easier access to the higher frets
- Black dome style control knobs
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Series: Pro Series
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish:Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Floyd Rose FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 42.8 mm
- Position Inlays: Offset Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.