Jackson KVXT X Series Scott Ian Signature King V Guitar, Black
Jackson KVXT X Series Scott Ian Signature King V Guitar, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 97170View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.05 per month Finance from £18.05 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jackson Compound Radius Neck
The KVXT X Series Scott Ian Signature King V Guitar guitar features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fingerboard design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This design provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speed at the high register, perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Graphite-Reinforced Neck-Through Design
One of the most unique features of this guitar is the graphite-reinforced neck-through design. Jackson are renowned for featuring this construction, delivering greater playability and expanded sustain. The neck-through design is normally reserved for high-end, expensive instruments but Jackson have incorporated this design aspect at a fraction of the normal price. The graphite support rods provide even more stability for the neck helping the instrument withstand the rigors of extended live use and transportation.
Classic Jackson Headstock
The angled headstock featured on this KVXT X Series Scott Ian Guitar is carefully angled at 17 degrees, increasing the pressure on the strings and helping them to stay in the nut slots. In addition, an increase in string pressure also means there is no loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners, which equals better sustain and an overall smooth play.
Duncan Designed Pickups
The combination of humbucking pickups deliver a crisp, clear tone whilst retaining the highly dynamic articulation. Combined with the mahogany body, this results in a crisp, define tone that can be played aggressively and still retain its articulated sound. Players can easily achieve the perfect tone using the 3-position toggle switch and control options for Volume and Tone.
About Scott Ian
Scott Ian Rosenfeld is an American musician, known best as the rhythm guitarist from Anthrax. Scott has gained popularity over the last three decades, and is recognisable for his thrash, metal and heavy metal-style riffs. His collaboration with Jackson Guitars has resulted in a versatile, stylish guitar that is built for the heavy metal guitarist.
- Equipped with a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 humbucking pickups
- Mahogany body offers excellent resonance and a warm tone
- Iconic King V body shape offers ultimate access to the whole fingerboard
- One-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods
- 12”-16” compound radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Pearloid Block inlays across the fingerboard offer stunning aesthetics
- Jackson Compensated and TOM-Style Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece for outstanding sustain and solid intonation
- Classic angled headstock offers better string tension for the ultimate performance
- Dark colour theme will suit any style of music, especially metal
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard Radius:12'' to 16'' Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 42.86 mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and TOM-Style Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mirrored Chrome
- Case: None
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.