Jackson KEXT X Series Kelly Electric Guitar, Natural Mahogany
Jackson KEXT X Series Kelly Electric Guitar, Natural MahoganyDetails
Product Ref: 97166View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.70 per month Finance from £15.70 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Basswood Topped With Mahogany
The Jackson KEXT X Series Kelly Electric Guitar features a basswood body, offering lightweight playability and a comfortable performance. Basswood is a soft tonewood, and delivers a balanced tone. Topped with mahogany, players can benefit from a natural appearance, that will complement any rig. The stylish body shape allows for easier access to those high, unreachable frets for optimum tonal variety.
Compound Radius Fingerboard
The KEXT Kelly Electric Guitar features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fingerboard design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This design provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register, perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Jackson High-Output Humbuckers
The Jackson KEXT X Series Kelly Electric Guitar is equipped with a pair of Jackson high output humbucking pickups, delivering a classic Jackson tone that can be used in many applications. Its ceramic magnets help retain the pickup's high end while still delivering that low-end power. Players can easily shape their sound using the master volume and tone dome-knob controls, and a three way switch.
Classic Jackson Headstock
The angled headstock featured on this KEXT X Series Kelly Electric Guitar is carefully angled at 17 degrees, increasing the pressure on the strings and helping them to stay in the nut slots. In addition, an increase in string pressure also means there is no loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners, which equals better sustain and an overall smooth play.
- Equipped with a pair of Jackson High Output Humbucking pickups
- Basswood body, topped with mahogany offers stunning aesthetics and lightweight properties
- Iconic Kelly body shape offers ultimate access to the whole fingerboard
- One-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods
- 12”-16” compound radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Pearloid Sharkfin inlays across the fingerboard offer stunning aesthetics
- Jackson Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Classic angled headstock offers better string tension for the ultimate performance
- Series: X Series
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Shape: Kelly
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Natural Mahogany
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12'' to 16'' Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 42.86mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: Jackson Radius Compensated TOM Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case: None
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.