Jackson JS Series Signature Gus G. Star, Satin Black
Jackson JS Series Signature Gus G. Star, Satin BlackDetails
Product Ref: 84564View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.54 per month Finance from £9.54 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gus G is a Greek heavy metal guitarist, primarily known for being a member of Firewind, and his collaboration with Ozzy Osbourne. Over the past decade, he has become one of the most well-known metal guitarists, and has record many studio albums. His new line-up of Signature Gus G Star guitars offers a new take on Jackson's original avant-garde body shapes, with classic features including an alder body, satin finish, 6-in-line headstock and many more.
Unique Body Shape
The star shaped poplar body is visually striking, and guaranteed to stand out on any stage. poplar is an excellent tonewood due to its lightweight properties and low cost, and produces a balanced tone. A unique single cutaway, allows easier access to the higher frets, offering more tonal options and fluid hand flexibility. The satin finish is an ideal choice for gigging guitarists, as it wont glare under stage lighting, and also looks good on photographs compared to high-gloss.
The Gus G Star also features a one-piece, through-body, quartersawn maple neck, along with graphite reinforcement rods for strength and stability. This is paired with a rosewood fingerboard, delivering a warm, rich tone and a natural feel.
Jackson High Output Humbuckers
Equipped with a pair of Jackson's High Output Humbuckers, the JS Series Gus G offers a killer metal tone that will stand out from any stage and cut through any mix. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the single volume control and three-position toggle switch.
Jackson Compensated & Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
Unlike other models from Jackson, the X Series Gus G Star is equipped with a compensated and adjustable bridge with an anchored tailpiece. With this type of bridge, players can achieve excellent intonation and the perfect string height.
- New take on one of Jackson’s original avant-garde body shapes
- Equipped with a duo of Jackson high output humbuckers for that killer tone
- One-piece through-body quartersawn maple neck with a satin finish
- Poplar body with single cutaway
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Locking provide perfect intonation and durability
- Compound Radius fingerboard delivers a comfortable performance and superb articulation
- Satin finish allows natural vibrations to resonate, and doesn't glare on photos
- Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 custom jumbo frets
- Jackson’s pointed 6-in-line headstock
- Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Series: Signature
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Colour: Black With White Pinstripes
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 42.8 mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfins
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Neck Pickup:Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Jackson Radius Compensated TOM-Style Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.