Ibanez Troubadour T80 Acoustic Amplifier
Product Ref: 21864
Ibanez Troubadour T80 Acoustic AmplifierDetails
Ibanez Troubadour amps provide the wide variety of relaxed feels found with handcrafted boutique amps. These amps, made especially for acoustic guitars, are deeply infused with natural tone. With the Troubadour, find the acoustic sound you've always been looking for.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All Troubadour amps include a chorus effect for producing natural and beautiful tones, while the T80 also comes with a reverb effect for a wider variety of sound options. The T80 also features a DSP-based preamp for cleaner sounds and higher sonic quality.Notch Filter Footswitch:
T80 comes with notch filter, phase invert and mute function. With the included footswitch, the notch filter range can be changed to prevent feedback without having to change your performance position.
Features / Specifications:
- Output: 80W
- Speaker: 2 x 8" speakers (with tweeter)
- Cabinet: Ported with Tilt-Up bar
- Notch Filter
- Master Volume
- Aux Volume
- Input / XLR-In
- Aux Input
- Headphones Out with Stereo FX
- Line Out (Left)
- Line Out (Right)
- Footswitch Input
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.