Ibanez Troubadour T35 Acoustic Amplifier
£195.00 RRP £234.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 10 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £11.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Ibanez Troubadour T35 Acoustic Amplifier— The highly-portable T35 35-watt acoustic-electric amplifier features hi-fidelity components, versatile EQ and an extended-range 10" Power Jam speaker that can convey your acoustic sound at any volume. An internal limiter, switchable chorus with speed and depth control, reverb with level control and a line out gives you the tools to easily shape any tone you need. The tilt bar is pretty handy too.
Product Ref: 16164
What's the one thing that almost all small venue musicians strive for when it comes to amplifiers? Some might say "pure immersive tone", which would undoubtedly be followed by "portability".
The new Ibanez T-Series Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers deliver exactly that, along with the striking appearance of a hand crafted boutique amplifier. Whether you're strumming away at the local coffee shop or playing weekly gigs at a religious venue, the sounds of the T-Series will fill the room. Plus, you won't have to break your back getting your amp in and out. The Ibanez T-Series was designed with portability in mind.
- Dual "MODE" Switch: The natural mode produces rich, warm acoustic sounds with shimmering overtones perfect for fingerstyle playing. The shaped mode scoops the mids, producing an open sound with a tight bottom end for strumming styles.
- Chorus(T35):All Troubadour Series Amplifiers feature chorus with soft natural mids and crystal clear highs.
- Mic Input: The mic input features a totally independent mic preamp, so it won't be colored by any effects going through the guitar side. It also features independent tone and volume controls.
- CD / AUX Input: The included aux input allows you to play along with a connected MP3 or CD player, great for bedroom jam sessions or rigorous woodshedding
- Output: 35W
- Speaker: 10" Coaxial Speaker (with tweeter)
- Cabinet: Ported Bass Reflection Cabinet w/Tilt-up System
- 3 Band Eq w/Sweepable Mid
- Natural Mode/Shaped Mode
- Chorus w/Depth & Speed Control, Reverb
- Mic Channel w/Tone Control, Internal Limiter
- Mic Volume, Guitar Volume, Master Volume
- Guitar Input
- Microphone Input (XLR)
- CD/AUX Input
- Headphones Out
- Stereo Balanced Line Out
- Foot Switch Jack(Chorus/Reverb)
- Width: 325mm
- Depth: 304mm
- Height: 396mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
You may also be interested in ...
|Ibanez Troubadour T10 Acoustic Amplifier||£79.00|
|Belcat 25C - 25W Acoustic Guitar Amp w/ Chorus||£59.99|
|Behringer AT108 Ultracoustic Acoustic Guitar Amp||£70.00|
|Roland MOBILE AC Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amp||£159.00|
|SubZero Pro Series 30 Watt Acoustic Amp||£149.99|
|Behringer ACX450 Ultracoustic Amp||£157.00|
|15W Acoustic Guitar Amp by Gear4music||£34.99|
|Crate CA30DG Cimarron 30W Acoustic Guitar Amp Combo||£148.11|
|Laney LA35C Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier||£179.00|
|Vox AGA70 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier||£269.00|
Tell a friend about...
Ibanez Troubadour T35 Acoustic Amplifier
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Ibanez Troubadour T35 Acoustic Amplifier
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.