Ibanez Troubadour T10 Acoustic Amplifier
Product Ref: 16162
Ibanez Troubadour T10 Acoustic AmplifierDetails
The highly-portable T10 10-watt acoustic-electric amplifier features hi-fidelity components and an extended-range 6.5" Power Jam speaker that can convey your acoustic sound at any volume. A switchable chorus with speed and depth control is a great feature to have, especially on an amp of this size and the tilt bar is pretty handy too.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
What's the one thing that almost all small venue musicians strive for when it comes to amplifiers? Some might say "pure immersive tone", which would undoubtedly be followed by "portability".
The new Ibanez T-Series Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers deliver exactly that, along with the striking appearance of a hand crafted boutique amplifier. Whether you're strumming away at the local coffee shop or playing weekly gigs at a religious venue, the sounds of the T-Series will fill the room. Plus, you won't have to break your back getting your amp in and out. The Ibanez T-Series was designed with portability in mind.
- Chorus(T10)All Troubadour Series Amplifiers feature chorus with soft natural mids and crystal clear highs.
- HUE Control: The T10 offers very simple operation to set right overall tonal character with the HUE control.
- CD / AUX Input: The included aux input allows you to play along with a connected MP3 or CD player, great for bedroom jam sessions or rigorous woodshedding.
- Output: 10W
- Speaker: 6.5" speaker
- Cabinet: Closed Cabinet w/Tilt-up System
- Mid Shape Control
- Hue Control
- Chorus w/Speed Control
- Internal Limiter
- Guitar Input
- CD/AUX Input
- Headphones/Line Out
- Depth: 195mm
- Height: 258mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.