Ibanez Stoneman Fredrik Thordendal(Meshuggah) Signature Guitar
Ibanez Stoneman Fredrik Thordendal(Meshuggah) Signature GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 85098View Full Description
Buy on finance from £46.40 per month Finance from £46.40 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 7 piece maple and walnut neck is equipped with KTS titanium rods, that offers strength and stability, preventing the neck from warping. This stunning signature model also features a neck-through construction, which delivers an incredible sustain and comfortable playability.
Lundgren Model M8P Pickups
Equipped with a duo of Lundgren Model M8P pickups, players can achieve a powerful, brilliant, and "Djenty" sound that is sustained even when played with low tuning. Control options include independent volume, a master tone and a three-way toggle switch located on the upper bout.
FX Edge III-8 Bridge
This powerful metal machine also features the Ibanez FX EDGE lll-8 double-locking fixed bridge, designed to handle and augment 8-string guitars and inspired by the legendary Lo-Pro Edge and Edge III Tremolo bridge. The FX-Edge supports the bridge with three stud bolts, including one stud mounted at the rear of the base plate in addition to the two main studs. These studs help to lock the bridge in place and efficiently transmit string vibration into the body, for an excellent performance.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for electric guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe, Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- New 2017 signature model for Fredrik Thordendal
- Equipped with two Lungren Model M8P pickups deliver a well defined tone
- Includes padded soft case for protection and transportation
- Unique cutaway body shape offers ultimate access to the whole fingerboard
- 7-piece maple, walnut neck-through neck offers strength and stability
- FX Edge III-8 bridge provides superb sustain and intonation
- Rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets
- 8th additional strings offers more tonal options
- Series: Signature
- Body Material: Ash Wing Body
- Body Colour: Weathered Black
- Neck Material: 7-Piece maple/walnut with KTS titanium rods
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Scale Length: 27"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Size: Jumbo
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Lundgren Model M8P
- Neck Pickup: Lundgren Model M8P
- Bridge: FX Edge III-8 bridge
- Factory Tuning: 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.054/.074
- Pickguard: Metal
- Case: Soft Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.