Ibanez SR605 5 String, Natural Flat
Ibanez SR605 5 String, Natural FlatDetails
Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the SR bass. Ibanez has always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Product Ref: 16468View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.17 per month Finance from £17.17 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ibanez basses have been used on some of modern metal's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred instruments of many awe inspiring bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn, Paul Gray from Slipknot and Peter Iwers of In Flames Ibanez Basses continue to be the first stop for learners and professionals alike.
With an artist roster growing in size and a presence on some of the most memorable albums in recent history Ibanez basses are truly the best choice for budding metalheads of all skill levels.
EQB III S on SR70x, SR60x and SR5xx
In addition to 3-band EQ, the SR is now equipped with a mid-frequency select switch, enabling you to instantly select 250Hz and 600Hz-the heart of the mid zone -for a more dynamic and ideal tone.
Bartolini® MK1 Pickups
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
Jatoba/Bubinga Slim Neck
Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness.
- Body: Ash body
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B25 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Colour: Natural Flat
- Neck Type: 5pc SR5 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at Last Fret: 67mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini® MK1
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® MK1 bridge pu
- Equaliser: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq
- String: Elixir® strings
- Hardware Colour: Black Matte
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.