Ibanez SA360, Walnut
Ibanez SA360, WalnutDetails
Product Ref: 83946View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.53 per month Finance from £9.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SA360 Electric Guitar features an eye-catching mahogany body, with a delicate abalone binding. Along with its elegant contours, the SA360 offers a lightweight structure that can be wielded all night long. As well as appearance, the SA360 also features a single-cutaway body shape which allows easier access to the higher frets for flexibility across the whole fingerboard.
Like many guitars from Ibanez, the Ibanez SA360 Electric Guitar features an angled headstock, which not only provides a stylish appearance, but also offers better string pressure. By increasing the string pressure on the strings, it helps them stay in the nut slots, and decreases loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners for better sustain and smooth playability.
One of the most unique components of this guitar is the Quantum pickups located on the neck and middle positions, along with the TDB pickup on the bridge. These pickups are designed to offer a range of tones, letting you shape your sound to any requirement. The low-end is punchy yet articulate, making it ideal for punchy rhythm riffs. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the Volume and Tone control, and 5-way position blade. The volume control also features a push/pull function for more tonal options.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Equipped with two Quantum pickups, and a TDB pickup for a versatile range of tones
- Control options include Volume and Tone, and a 5-way pickup selector
- True-duo switch on volume control for added tonal options
- Crafted with a lightweight mahogany body, with abalone binding
- Elegant contours provide comfortable and enjoyable performance
- Single-cutaway allows optimum movement across the whole fingerboard
- SAT Pro II bridge enables a limitless full-tilt expression
- Classic tremolo provides pitch bending effects and added sustain
- Bound rosewood fingerboard delivers a warm, soft tone with a natural feel
- Angled headstock provides better string tension and eliminates undesirable string vibration at the nut
- Series: SA
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Abalone
- Body Finish: Walnut
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: SA
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Number of Frets:
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: TDB (H)
- Middle Pickup: Quantum (S)
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (S)
- Controls: Volume & Tone with True Duo switch (on Volume)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Position Blade
- Bridge: SAT Pro II with tremolo
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.