Ibanez RG655M Prestige, Cobalt Blue Metallic
Ibanez RG655M Prestige, Cobalt Blue MetallicDetails
Product Ref: 83929View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.74 per month Finance from £32.74 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ibanez Prestige Series
The Ibanez Prestige series combines precision, performance and playability to create a range of powerful and versatile electric guitars. Mixing high-tech manufacturing with old-world Japanese craftsmanship, the Prestige series is innovative in design and construction. The range is known for high performing fast necks, iconic pickup pairing and advanced electronics and hardware.
Smooth Neck Profile
The Ibanez RG655M is equipped with a 5-piece neck made up maple and walnut. This combination of tonewoods provides iron-like strength for enhanced neck stability and a longer sustain, that will not warp over time. The use of Ibanez's own Super Wizard HP neck profile makes the RG655M Prestige Electric Guitar extremely playable and optimised for lead guitarists. The nature of this thinner neck helps to perform swift and nimble guitar runs seamlessly whilst retaining enough substance to ensure a thick and full resonance when playing rhythm patterns and chords, for a smooth performance. A maple fingerboard is also included, mounted with 24 jumbo frets. For added playability, each fret is finished with Ibanez's prestige fret edge treatment, specially rounded for a smooth play and a comfortable neck.
Like many guitars from Ibanez, the RG655M features an angled headstock, which not only provides a stylish appearance, but also offers better string pressure. By increasing the string pressure on the strings, it helps them stay in the nut slots, and decreases loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners for better sustain and smooth playability.
The RG655M is equipped with a trio of DiMarzio pickups including Air Norton on the neck, true Velvet on the middle and The Tone Zone on the bridge. This combination of pickups delivers a wide selection on tones that will sit well in any mix. Achieving the perfect sound is easy, with the 5-way pickup switch and master volume and tone control.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Equipped with a trio of DiMarzio pickups for a wide selection of tones
- Includes hardshell case for storage and transportation
- Maple fingerboard offers a bright, punchy tone with crisp clarity
- Super Wizard HP 5-piece maple/walnut neck is especially designed for smooth playability
- Angled headstock provides better string tension and eliminates undesirable string vibration at the nut
- Jumbo frets feature Prestige fret edge treatment for a smooth play and comfortable feel
- Tremolo bridge offers pitch bending effects and enhanced sustain
- Single-cutaway body shape allows easier access to the higher frets
- Series: RG Prestige
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Cobalt Blue Metallic
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Super Wizard HP
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 430 mm
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio The Tone Zone
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzioTrue Velvet
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Air Norton
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Position Blade
- Bridge: Edge Tremolo
- Hardware: Cosmo
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.