Ibanez Premium SR5SMLTD-NTF Limited Edition 2016 Bass Guitar
Ibanez Premium SR5SMLTD-NTF Limited Edition 2016 Bass GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 82465View Full Description
Buy on finance from £34.65 per month Finance from £34.65 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This limited edition model features a striking appearance that will stand out from any stage. The stunning Spalted Maple/Bubinga top/Mahogany body lamination gives the SR5SMLTD-NTF a premium feel along with a strong presence, along with a rich tone that players will love.
Neck & Fingerboard
The SR5SMLTD-NTF features an Atlas-5 5piece Wenge/Bubinga neck with KTS Titanium rods, and provides a strong, comfortable neck profile with enhanced intonation. A stunning Birdseye maple fingerboard is also included, and is adorned with 24 frets and an abalone oval inlay. As well as providing a comfortable neck profile, the frets also feature premium fret edges, which are processed to be specially rounded for a smoother play and comfortable neck grip.
Nordstrand Pickups & Electronics
As well as featuring eye-catching looks, the SR5SMLTD-NTF is equipped with two Nordstrand Big Single 5 pickups which deliver a full-bodied, powerful, and aggressive tone, along with clarity. Players can achieve the perfect sound with the 3-Band EQ, bypass switch and mid frequency switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the main tone control for the passive circuit.
Mono-Rail V Bridge Offers Maximum Vibration
The SR5SMLTD-NTF also includes a Mono-rail V bridge, which provides string isolation and enhances help with the harmonic vibrations, for a superb sound. Each bridge is locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
GraphTech Tusq XL Nut
This stunning Bass guitar features a GraphTech Tusq nut which is impregnated with PTFT, providing a slippy substance which controls the amount of grip that the nut has on the strings. A Tusq nut delivers a rich tone, along with hidden harmonics by transferring your strings vibrations efficiently to the guitar.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Limited Edition 2016 model
- Equipped with a duo of passive Nordstrand Big Single 5 pickups
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ with bypass switch & mid frequency switch
- Includes gig bag for protection and transportation
- 5th String Provides a wider variety of notes for a deeper tone
- Stunning Bubinga top with Spalted Maple/Mahogany body for a unique appearance
- Atlas-5 5piece Wenge/Bubinga neck with KTS Titanium rods for added stability
- Birdseye maple fingerboard with 24 frets and abalone oval inlay
- Premium fret edge treatment offers a smooth and comfortable neck grip
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL nut provides stable tuning, brings out hidden harmonics and delivers a rich tone
- Series: Premium SR
- Top Material: Bubinga top
- Back Material: Spalted Maple/Mahogany body
- Body Finish: Satin/Natural
- Neck Material: Atlas-5 5pc Wenge/Bubinga with KTS Titanium rods
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard: Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 24 with premium fret edge treatment
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 45 mm
- Position Inlays: Abalone oval inlay
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand Big Single 5 pickup (passive)
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand Big Single 5 pickup (passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ with bypass switch & mid frequency switch
- Bridge: Mono-Rail V Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Style
- Hardware Colour: Black Matte
- Case/bag: Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.