Ibanez GSR200 Soundgear Bass Guitar, Black, Bass Bundle
Ibanez GSR200 Soundgear Bass Guitar, Black, Bass BundleDetails
GSR Soundgear basses, the world's best selling basses, provide the looks, tone and comfort-and the same rigorous set-up and inspection-of our most expensive basses.
Includes: Planet Waves Classic Cable, Padded Bass Guitar Bag, Ernie Ball Super Slinky Bass Strings, Guitar Stand, Strap and Digital Tuner
Product Ref: 19176View Full Description
Spend another £55.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Planet Waves Classic 1/4" Instrument Cable, 3m
- Padded Bass Guitar Bag with Straps by Gear4music
- Ernie Ball Super Slinky 2834 Nickel Bass Guitar Strings 45-100
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
- Digital Tuner by Gear4music
- Guitar Strap, Black 2"
Ibanez GSR200 Soundgear Bass Guitar, Black
It seems most manufacturers have their own entry-level ranges of Basses these days and fortunately Ibanez isn't an exception to this rule. Ibanez GIO series Basses are exceptional, each instrument is built to the same high quality specifications as that of it's premium counterpart. So if you're looking for an entry level Bass Guitar by a historically renowned guitar maker then look no further than the Ibanez GIO series Basses.
Ibanez basses have been used on some of modern rock's most poignant albums of recent years. The preferred instruments of many awe inspiring bass players, amongst them Fieldy from Korn, Paul Gray from Slipknot and Peter Iwers of In Flames, Ibanez Basses continue to be the first stop for learners and professionals alike, no matter what musical genre they exist in.
- Thinner necks with thinner nuts than traditional basses
- Sleek bodies that are lightweight, balanced and comfort-contoured
- Passive pickups perfectly matched with the right choice of passive or active electronics.
- GSR Soundgear basses, the world's best selling basses, provide the looks, tone and comfort-and the same rigorous set-up and inspection-of our most expensive basses.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Agathis body
- Bridge: B10 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Type: GSR4 Maple neck
- Fret: Medium frets
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 41mm
- Width at Last Fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Neck Pickup: PSNDP
- Bridge Pickup: PSNDJ
- Equaliser: Phat II eq
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
Planet Waves Classic 1/4" Instrument Cable, 3m
Featuring exclusive In=Out technology, Planet Waves cables offer extremely low capacitance for pure signal transparency. Classic Series cables feature nickel-plated plugs, ultra-pure oxygen-free copper conductors, dense shielding that virtually eliminates triboelectric (handling) noise, and molded strain relief for ultimate durability.
- Single Conductor
- Nickel-plated plugs
- Special coaxial cable design provides extra-clean signal and low capacitance.
- Molded connectors provide extra protection over ordinary plugs.
All Planet Waves cables are guaranteed for life!
Ernie Ball Super Slinky 2834 Nickel Bass Guitar Strings 45-100
Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. By far the most popular, produces well balanced all around good sound.
Ernie Ball is the pioneer of Rock and Roll Bass strings. Since setting the industry standard for electric strings, the list of Ernie Ball Bass String users has grown massively over the years and their presence can be felt (and heard) on stages and albums the world over.
- String Gauges: 45, 65, 80, 100
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.