Ibanez GRG170DXL Guitar L/H, Black
Product Ref: 23333
Ibanez GRG170DXL Guitar L/H, BlackDetails
The world's premier Left hand metal axe. Pickup and pickup placement provide the hard- edged, cutting tone needed for metal and hard rock.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever. Here The GIO Series of Ibanez guitars, offers the quality and craftsmanship of Ibanez guitars at a more accessible price.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you’ll get a FREE guitar stand!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It seems most manufacturers have their own entry-level ranges of guitars these days and Ibanez is no exception to the rule. There is one exception though, The Ibanez GIO series of guitars are an exceptional series of Instruments built to the same high quality specifications as that of their premium counterparts.
So if you're looking for an entry level guitar by a historically renowned guitar maker then look no further than the Ibanez GIO series GRG170DX Electric Guitar.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Basswood body
- Body Colour: Gloss Black
- Bridge: Fat 10 bridge
- Neck Type: GRG1 Maple neck
- Frets: Medium Frets
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm (at 21 F)
- Thickness at 1st: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21.5mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Neck Pickup: PSND1 (H) neck pu
- Middle Pickup: PSNDS (S) mid pu
- Bridge Pickup: PSND2 (H) bridge pu
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.