Ibanez Artcore AFJ95 Semi-Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Product Ref: 32600
Ibanez Artcore AFJ95 Semi-Acoustic Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Ibanez AFJ95 follows in the footsteps of earlier models in the Artcore Jazz range, with a wooden bridge and narrow frets to keep the neck pickup as far from the bridge as possible for a warm, authentic jazz tone. The 3-piece Artcore Mahogany and Maple set-in neck is topped with an Ebony fingerboard, and the Super 58 Custom Pickups are perfect for smooth, nuanced jazz.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The AFJ95 features a Spruce top and Flamed Maple back and sides for bright tones and plenty of sustain. It also boasts Sure Grip Knobs for precise control, non-slip functionality and a classic look.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Flamed Maple
- Sides: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: ART-W Bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06 Tailpiece
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: 3pc Artcore Mahogany/Maple
- Construction: Set
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
Electronics & Accessories:
- Pickups: Super 58 Custom
- Strings: Flatwound
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.