Ibanez AW400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Light Violin Sunburst Gloss
Ibanez AW400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Light Violin Sunburst GlossDetails
The Ibanez AW400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is beautifully crafted with a sitka spruce top and mahogany body, offering a rich and powerful tone with crisp articulation. Equipped with a Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp, the AW400CE provides you with the perfect tools that are ready for the stage. An on-board EQ sidemount with a built-in tuner allows you to easy achieve the perfect tone and tune up quickly. If that's not enough the AW400CE also features a balanced XLR and 1/4 jack outputs for connecting straight into a PA sound system, and maintaining a true tone. Ornate features include the intricate tortoiseshell binding, classic violin sunburst finish, and tortoiseshell pickguard. With all these great features and affordable price, the AW400CE is a perfect choice for beginners.
Product Ref: 80055View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce with Mahogany
The Ibanez AW400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features a stunning sitka spruce soundboard, finished in a classic violin sunburst colour. Sitka spruce is a favourite choice for guitar tops due to it providing a broad dynamic range that can be used in many applications. This versatile tonewood offers a crisp articulation with a warm tone that sits well in any mix. Combined with the dark mahogany body, the AW400CE yields a rich balanced tone that can accommodate a full host of different playing styles. This stunning collection of tonewoods also offers a beautiful selection of eye-catching grains.
Dreadnought Cutaway Body Shape
The dreadnought body shape is one of the most commonly used body shapes in the guitar industry. This classic design not only offers comfort but also provides a balanced tone with deep lows and crisp highs. This workhorse guitar accommodates everything from fingerpicking styles to a hard picking attack, offering versatility and looks in one guitar. The additional cutaway design allows players to reach the higher frets, and allows for a an easier playing style.
Includes Balanced XLR Output
As well as featuring a standard 1/4" jack output, the Ibanez AW400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is also equipped with a balanced XLR output. This is a great feature for live performances, as you can connect directly to the PA sound system, and eliminate the need for an additional amplifier. The XLR feature makes the AW400CE a perfect choice for travelling musicians who don't have a lot of gear.
- Mahogany back and sides with a satin finish delivers a rich tone
- Sitka Spruce offers a broad dynamic range and accommodates many different playing styles
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp for added volume
- Sidemount EQ with built-in tuner for quick and easy tuning
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 jack outputs for connecting straight into a PA sound system
- Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs for a classic look
- Cutaway body shape allows easier access to the higher frets
- Tortoiseshell binding for added intricate detailing
- X-bracing provides a sturdy construction and enhanced tone
- Ibanez advantage bridge pins provide easy access and improve string tension
- Series: Artwood
- Body Shape: Cutaway Dreadnought Body
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Body Material: Mahogany back & sides
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Finish: Light Violin Sunburst High Gloss
- Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ Bridge pin
- Saddle: Compensated Bone Saddle
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Scale Length: 20"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Battery: 9V Battery
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Chrome Open Gear tuners w/Butterbean knobs
- Strings: D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light (012-053 Gauge)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.