Ibanez AVN9-OPN Artwood Parlor Acoustic Guitar, Natural Open Pore
Ibanez AVN9-OPN Artwood Parlor Acoustic Guitar, Natural Open PoreDetails
Product Ref: 82460View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.48 per month Finance from £10.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ibanez has recently become the latest company to introduce thermo-aging technology to their guitar lines. The thermo-aging process is done by drying the tonewood at a high temperature in a low oxygen environment, a process called 'baking' or 'torrefaction'. This method helps the wood become lighter, and provides a deeper sound and more resonance.
The Artwood Parlor Acoustic Guitar features an all-mahogany body, which offers a lightweight instrument, as well as a beautiful tone. Mahogany's dense properties produce a bright, rich tone, with plenty of fullness. By using Thermo aged mahogany for the soundboard, players can achieve a focused sound with strong mids, which is great for recording and live work.
Parlor Body Shape
The AVN9-OPN Artwood features a Parlor body, which is slightly smaller than an average sized guitar. The Parlor shape offers a balanced tone with a powerful projection, and also delivers a perfect mid-range tone. This type of body shape has recently had a resurgence with modern players, due to its versatility and compact size, making it a favourite with travelling musicians. Its compact size also accommodates folk and fingerpicking players, as its nipped in waist means it can be held closer to the body.
This stunning Parlor guitar is also equipped with a Spruce X brace design. This particular type of bracing structure involves both the X braces and asymmetric tone bars being scalloped. This inventive bracing allows for a thinner graduated top, allowing the soundboard to move more freely, providing warmth, clarity, and balance with dynamic midrange.
Real Bone Nut
A real bone nut is also included which offers excellent resonance and sustain compared to modern materials. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
- Parlor shape guitar allows for complex finger styles
- Thermo Aged Solid Top and Spruce X Bracing delivers ample volume and an enormous frequency range
- A bone nut and saddle provide optimal transference of the natural string vibration
- D'Addario Nickel Bronze strings enhance the natural voice of Thermo Aged wood with incredible clarity, resonance and projection
- Chrome Open Gear tuners with Butterbean knobs and 18:1 gear ratio
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins for a secure grip
- Series: Artwood Vintage
- Top Material: Thermo Aged Solid Mahogany top
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Body Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Soft V
- Scale Length: 634 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Open Gear tuners w/Butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio)
- Strings: D'Addario NB1253 Nickel Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.