Ibanez AVD80 Artwood, Natural
Ibanez AVD80 Artwood, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 93720View Full Description
Buy on finance from £37.38 per month Finance from £37.38 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dreadnought Body Shape
The Ibanez AVD80 features a dreadnought body shape, which not only offers an enormous voice but maintains overall tonal balance. The dreadnought shape was originally designed for hard pick attack, however the AVD80 Artwood is built to handle many different genres and styles of play. The big body is ideal for players with a longer reach, and those more comfortable with the dreadnought size. The sheer volume the AVD80 Artwood can project makes it ideal for the singer/songwriter, as vocalists can really push their diaphragm to its max without losing the sound of the guitar, as it will sing as loud as you do.
Solid AA Adirondack Spruce Top & Solid Indian Rosewood Body
The Ibanez AVD80 features a grade AA adirondack spruce top, that produces a broad dynamic range, and a snappy, crisp tonality. Adirondack spruce defined guitars of the pre-WWII era, offering more dynamics than sitka spruce, with a higher ceiling for volume. An adirondack top has the ability to be driven hard and get louder and louder without losing clarity. The wood itself is quite elastic in nature, which resonates well whilst remaining strong, and provides a focused, clear sound of deep lows, warm midi-range, and bright highs. As well as the beautiful thermo aged top, the AVD80 is paired with solid Indian rosewood back and sides, offering a full bass response, bright attack, warm mids, and a punchy overall characteristic. Its solid wood build provides a truly sonically pleasing experience that can accommodate many different genres and playing styles.
Thermo Aged Tonewood
Ibanez uses a special process that involves each piece of tonewood being heated in a vacuum in order to release water and decompose any resin contained within the wood. This process results in a light, hard, and stable wood, just like a tonewood that has dried for decades. Thermo-aged wood delivers a spectacular response and a louder sound, along with a full-bodied low-end, and a smooth sustain in the treble strings, which are common characteristics of vintage guitars.
Mahogany Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard
The AVD80's neck is constructed from mahogany, offering durability and resonance. The mahogany neck features a soft-V shape neck that offers a better grip and a comfortable playing experience. The reason why many guitar necks are made from mahogany is because the wood responds greatly to picking, strumming, and various finger techniques with equal ease. The neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that delivers a warm, bright, sparkly, tone that really shines through when using finger picking techniques. Its rosewood fingerboard also offers smooth and energetic playability, and features specially designed fingerboard markers, inlaid in abalone.
The Ibanez AVD80-NT features a range of eye-catching ornate details that include specially designed abalone inlays, grained ivoroid binding, and gold Gotoh tuners that add to its stunning appearance. In addition, the sound-hole also has an abalone inlaid rosette that stands out beautifully against its thermo aged background.
- Grade AA Adirondack spruce top offers a broad dynamic range
- Solid Indian rosewood body produces bright tones
- Rosewood fingerboard for smooth playability
- Dreadnought body shape can handle many different genres
- Abalone inlays for added elegance
- Thermo aged tonewood offers a vintage tone, reminiscent of pre-war guitars
- D'Addario NB1253 nickel bronze strings emphasize the natural voice of thermo aged wood with clarity, resonance and projection
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Thermo Aged Solid AA Adirondack Spruce
- Body Material: Thermo Aged Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Thermo Aged Spruce X Bracing
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid & Wooden
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Colour: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Thermo Aged Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Soft-V Shape w/ Diamond Volute
- Fingerboard Material: Thermo Aged Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Inlays: Specially Designed Abalone Inlay
- Scale Length: 651 mm
Hardware & Strings
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Gold Open Gear Tuners w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario NB1253 Nickel Bronze
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.