Ibanez AS153 Semi-Acoustic Guitar with Case, Antique Yellow Sunburst
Product Ref: 32599
Ibanez AS153 Semi-Acoustic Guitar with Case, Antique Yellow SunburstDetails
The Ibanez AS153 hollowbody electric guitar has a semi-hollow construction, with the pickups mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and less feedback. The Artstar neck is a three-piece set neck made from Mahogany and Maple, topped with an ebony fingerboard. The Super 58 Custom Pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones of jazz and the biting growl of blues and rock.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Flamed Maple body gives a loud, projective and sustained tone, enhanced by the sustain block in the semi-hollow construction. The neck pickup includes a Tri-Sound switch. The included hardshell case protects your instrument in storage and on the road.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most dynamic instruments ever.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Back: Flamed Maple
- Sides: Flamed Maple
- Bridge: ART-1 Bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III Tailpiece
- Finish: Antique Yellow Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: 3pc Artstar Mahogany/Maple
- Construction: Set
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
Electronics & Accessories:
- Pickups: Super 58 Custom
- Switch: Tri-Sound switch for Neck Pickup
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.