Ibanez 2016 SR1300-NTF 4-String Premium Bass Guitar SR, Natural
Ibanez 2016 SR1300-NTF 4-String Premium Bass Guitar SR, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 67711View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.07 per month Finance from £28.07 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Nordstrand™ "Big Single" pick-ups produces a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil pickups.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
The bass features the Mono-Rail V bridge, which offers ultimate string isolation by independently locking down each saddle to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference. The height of each saddle can be easily adjusted with a single screw.
3-Band EQ With EQ Bypass Switch
One of the most unique features of this 4-string bass guitar is the 3-band EQ that features an EQ bypass switch, this lets you shape and craft the tone of your guitar with maximum control allowing you to mould every nuance of your sound. The bypass switch means you can easily switch between the original and affected tone.
About Ibanez Guitars
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash/Walnut Top / Mahogany Body
- Finish: Natural
- Bridge: Mono-Rail V Bridge
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Wenge/Bubinga Neck
- Neck Profile: Atlas 4 5pc Wenge/Bubinga Neck with KTS Titanium Rods
- Frets: Medium Frets w/ Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Inlays: Avalone Oval Dot Inlay
- Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand "Big Single" Bridge Pick-Up
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand "Big Single" Neck Pick-Up
- Hardware: Gold
- Case/Bag: Soft Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.