Hofner Ignition Left Handed Violin Bass, Sunburst
Product Ref: 24894
Hofner Ignition Left Handed Violin Bass, SunburstDetails
the left-handed version of the Hofner Ignition Violin bass comes at the perfect price point for players requiring the classic Hofner sound on a budget. Hofner's renowned Violin basses are sure to stand out on stage, and have their own distinctive sound often likened to an acoustic double bass.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Taking a lead from our 70s Violin Bass models the Ignition Violin Bass guitars from Hofner let you get your hands on one of the world's iconic guitars. In contrast to the HCT model this version has a fully hollow body and of course comes with the famous Hofner control panel, wooden bridge and Hofner style tailpiece.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire both rock and jazz musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality, musical instruments.
- Left-handed Bass Guitar
- Lightweight, fully hollow body
- Unique double bass tone
- Timeless design ensures a distinctive presence on stage
- Hofner control panel
- Model: HI-BB-LSB
- Finish: Sunburst
- Wood Top: Spruce
- Wood Back: Flame Maple
- Wood Sides: Flame Maple
- Centreblock: Spruce
- Wood: Maple/Beech/Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 30"/76cm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Neck: Hofner Ignition Staple Nickel
- Bridge: Hofner Ignition Staple Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.