Hofner HCT 5002 Club Bass, Sunburst
Product Ref: 24827
Hofner HCT 5002 Club Bass, SunburstDetails
Hofner gives its classic Club Bass a modern look and feel with a cutaway design.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Contemporary version of the Hofner Club Bass offers the famous Hofner bass sound in an alternative cutaway design. Inspired by the orginal Hofner Club Bass from the 1960s, this electric bass guitar offers you the chance to own a piece of history with vintage looks and sound. Lightweight and easy to play with a 30"short scale neck. The spruce centre block ensures notes speak fully, with plenty of sustain.
Founded in 1864, Hofner's comprehensive range of guitars draws on the firms long-standing success making precision string instruments for musicians. The Beatles' Sir Paul McCartney played a Hofner Violin Bass, and the company's superb attention to detail and stylish design has continued to inspire musicians to this day. Despite the numerous changes over 125 years the company is still strongly a family firm with strong values for customers, and for high quality musical instruments.
- Contemporary version of the world famous Club Bass
- Traditional sound with added sustain
- Hand carved solid spruce center block
- Original German-made 'Staple-Top' pick-ups
- Finish: Sunburst
- Wood Top: Spruce
- Wood Back: Flame Maple
- Wood Sides: Flame Maple
- Centerblock: Spruce
- Wood: Maple/Beech/Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 30"/76cm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Neck: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Bridge: Hofner Staple Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.