View Full Description
The VX3500 provides 350 watts of power to the built-in 2-way bass speaker system. With that kind of power and Hartke's custom designed transducers, the VX3500 is extremely live and punchy.
In addition, the VX3500 offers a number of additional advanced features, including front panel compression and graphic equalizer LED indicators, effects send and return jacks, an effects send/return balance knob and a direct output with ground lift and pre or post EQ selection.
With excellent power and tone, the VX3500 is ideal for live performance use in small and medium-size venues. Additionally, its advanced preamp features make it perfect for use in recording environments. And with solid cabinet construction, heavy-duty casters and recessed side handles, the VX3500 is made for the road, ensuring reliable, professional performance night after night.
- 3500 amplifier section with 350 watts delivered to its internal 4 ohm speaker system
- Amp section features tube and solid state preamps, bass, treble and contour controls, 10-band graphic EQ and variable compression
- Cabinet features 4 x 10" traditional paper cone drivers and a high frequency compression driver
- Solid braced cabinet construction, recessed side handles, and heavy duty casters
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.