Hartke LH1000 Bass Amp Head
Product Ref: 15582
Hartke LH1000 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Hartke LH1000 Bass Amplifier Head:
The LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hartke System's, innovation came from their unique aluminum cone drivers, Hartke manufactures amplifiers, cabinets, combos and bass guitars. Hartke Amplifiers are the choice of many incredibly talented artists amongst them Tim King of Soil, John "JD" De Servio of Black Label Society, the spectacular Stu Hamm and what list would be complete without Beefcake the almighty of the mighty GWAR.
Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to our HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why we made sure the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, this amp is made for the road. The LH1000's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
- Dual Parallel Mode: 2 x 225 watts @ 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts @ 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts @ 2 ohms
- Bridge Mode: 1 x 750 watts @ 8 ohms, 1 x 1100 watts @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.