Hartke HyDrive 112 Bass Cabinet
Hartke HyDrive 112 Bass CabinetDetails
Product Ref: 18474View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.43 per month Finance from £10.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small, Quiet Gigs
Not only is the HyDrive 112 ideal for small, quiet gigs based on its extremely portable, lightweight enclosure, but for the warm, solid bottom end tones that are never too boomy. Despite the hefty power handling that the cabinet possesses, the HyDrive 112 remains attractive to performers due to the system's multi-level impedance feature. Instead of running your HyDrive 112 at maximum heat for the duration of your set in a low-key jazz lounge, you can conserve power by doubling the cabinet's impedance level.
Big, Loud Shows
The power that the cab produces is perfect for even big shows, providing enough power to shake the room, and with the addition of a second HyDrive 112 will provide you with your coveted full stack look and will surely provide you enough power to shake every stage on the world tour. The HyDrive 112's reserve power, steel grill, and inset side handles create an incredible roadworthy cab that makes it an excellent gigging amp. In addition, the HyDrive is shaped with the highest quality plywood with extensive bracing and dado joinery, encasing true sonic quality within a rigid, yet lightweight enclosure.
The HyDrive Series
Hartke's HyDrive series offers and amplifier designed with the best of both worlds, providing the warm tones of traditional paper cones with the clear, punchy attack of aluminium. The hyDrive's patented hybrid cone technology provides a speaker that uses a paper cone on the outside that pushes warm, deep low frequencies, with an inner aluminium cone that provides sweet highs and mids that cut. This combination results in a bass speaker that improves on sound to further enhance your playing.
- 1 x 300W 12'' Heavy Duty Low Frequency Hybrid Cone Offers the Best of Aluminium and Paper
- High Frequency Attenuation Switch (On/-6 dB/Off)
- Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction Keeps the Electronics Secure
- Perforated Steel Grille Protects the Speakers
- Recessed Metal Carrying Handle For Easy Transportation
- Cabinet Type: Vented Bass Enclosure
- System Impedance: 4/8 Ohms Selectable
- Low Frequency Driver: 12'' Hybrid Cone with Neodymium
- High Frequency Driver: 1'' Compression Driver with Level Control
- Voice Coil: 2.5''
- Sensitivity: 96 dB at 1 W/1m
- Power Handling: 300 Watt RMS
- Input Connectors: Dual SpeakON and 1/4''
- Frequency Response: 41Hz - 17kHz
- Controls: High Frequency Attenuation On/-6 dB/Off
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch Plywood
- Height: 19” (483mm)
- Width: 15” (381mm)
- Depth: 16” (406mm)
- Weight: 30lbs (13.6kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.