View Full Description
Hybrid Cone Technology
With the HyDrive series, you can get the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
A High Power-to-Ratio HyDrive Speaker
A HyDrive speaker weighs 40 less than traditional speakers, yet it delivers 250 watts for an incredible power-to-weight ratio. Thanks to its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
Check out the secondary image for a Cross-section of a HyDrive 10" Speaker.
A Great Bass Combo
With the Hartke 5410 you get the combination of quality speaker design and bass amplifier in one enclosure. This bass combo is powerful, warm, articulate and greatly durable.
Lots of Power
The new 5410 features four Hartke HyDrive bass speakers along with a 1-inch titanium compression driver. This amplifier delivers 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system.
Classic 12AX7 Tube High-Voltage Preamp Circuitry
The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for great tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For more tone control, the amplifier section also has bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Rugged and Transportable
The HyDrive 5410 also has a rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering. I boasts recessed metal handles along with the lightweight design of its HyDrive speakers, for easier transport.
- Delivers 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system
- Four 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving plus mid peak EQ controls
- Built-in limiter
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Metal corners
- Durable black vinyl covering
- Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable, 6m
- 6.35mm (1/4") Jack Plugs
- 7mm Cable Thickness
- PVC Covered with Woven Yarn
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B1 (23.13 Hz) to B6 (1975.54 Hz)
- Auto Tuning Modes: Strobe Mode; Mirror Mode; Meter Mode
- Flat Tuning Function: 1 to 5 semitones (semitone steps)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than ±1 cent
- Connections: INPUT (1/4")
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (when tuner is operating with alkaline batteries, Strobe mode on, and A4 continuous input)
- Width: 2.40"
- Depth: 2.56"
- Height: 0.87"
- Weight: 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.