Hartke 5410 Hydrive Bass Combo Amp + Free Instrument Cable and Tuner
Hartke 5410 Hydrive Bass Combo Amp + Free Instrument Cable and TunerDetails
Product Ref: 29916View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.62 per month Finance from £23.62 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hybrid Cone Technology
With the HyDrive series, you can get the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
A High Power-to-Ratio HyDrive Speaker
A HyDrive speaker weighs 40 less than traditional speakers, yet it delivers 250 watts for an incredible power-to-weight ratio. Thanks to its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
Check out the secondary image for a Cross-section of a HyDrive 10" Speaker.
A Great Bass Combo
With the Hartke 5410 you get the combination of quality speaker design and bass amplifier in one enclosure. This bass combo is powerful, warm, articulate and greatly durable.
Lots of Power
The new 5410 features four Hartke HyDrive bass speakers along with a 1-inch titanium compression driver. This amplifier delivers 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system.
Classic 12AX7 Tube High-Voltage Preamp Circuitry
The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for great tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For more tone control, the amplifier section also has bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Rugged and Transportable
The HyDrive 5410 also has a rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering. I boasts recessed metal handles along with the lightweight design of its HyDrive speakers, for easier transport.
- Delivers 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system
- Four 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving plus mid peak EQ controls
- Built-in limiter
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Metal corners
- Durable black vinyl covering
- Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable, 6m
- 6.35mm (1/4") Jack Plugs
- 7mm Cable Thickness
- PVC Covered with Woven Yarn
- Tuning: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: B1 (23.13 Hz) to B6 (1975.54 Hz)
- Auto Tuning Modes: Strobe Mode; Mirror Mode; Meter Mode
- Flat Tuning Function: 1 to 5 semitones (semitone steps)
- Detection Accuracy: Better than ±1 cent
- Connections: INPUT (1/4")
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (when tuner is operating with alkaline batteries, Strobe mode on, and A4 continuous input)
- Width: 2.40"
- Depth: 2.56"
- Height: 0.87"
- Weight: 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.