Hagstrom Viking Deluxe Baritone Electric Guitar, Black Gloss
Hagstrom Viking Deluxe Baritone Electric Guitar, Black GlossDetails
Product Ref: 25507View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.08 per month Finance from £18.08 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Usually, versatility is often overlooked on baritone instruments which are built for the market today, until now. We have even gone so far as to develop two entirely new Hagstrom pickups to further compliment the variation of different tones that this guitar was to produce.
The Viking Baritone includes the new Hagstrom "Custom 58'C" Humbucker in the bridge position, being a semi-open coiled humbucker enhancing the instruments acoustic ringing clarity and sustain, even in the lower sub-registers offered by this instrument. Hagstrom's new "P-Urified" pickup, being a specially designed full humbucking sized P-90 pickup, sits in the neck position and offers a warm and open tone while keeping the lower frequencies "tight and controlled".The Viking Baritone delivers a variation of "varied bari-tones" from clean and classic sounds recognizable from the 1960's, crunchy overdriven sounds from the 70's and 80's, and even perfectly caters to the modern day "Über-Driven" tones demanded by modern day players. Even at higher volumes using excessive gain, the Viking Baritone provides the player with an ability to offer controlled "musical feedback", thanks to the instruments semi-hollow body. The 28" scaled Viking Baritone neck is equipped with 22 frets, opposed to the more commonly used 24 fret baritone guitars, being offered on the market today. Guitar players no longer need to have "arms like a gorilla", to comfortably play a Baritone guitar.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Semi-Hollow Contoured Ply Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ stop tail piece
- Colour: BLK (Black Gloss)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Custom 58B Bridge
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Turning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.