Hagstrom Super Viking Semi-Hollow Guitar, Dandy Dandelion
Hagstrom Super Viking Semi-Hollow Guitar, Dandy DandelionDetails
Product Ref: 64516View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.37 per month Finance from £19.37 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Super Viking is Hagstrom’s most versatile guitar, and offers itself as a brilliant medium between the Super Swede and the Viking; two of the company’s most sought after guitar models. The Semi-hollow body offers the classic Viking versatility and ranges from a bright clean tone, over to a much crunchier blues/rock tone when the amp’s gain increases. The all Maple body means the guitar’s shape and size can transfer the feel and weight of your playing into the sound that is reflected from the amp. The neck is made of Hagstrom’s ingenious Resinator Fretboard material. This synthetic version of Ebony is a 50/50 (Mahogany/composite) material, and acts as a consistent version of the Ebony wood’s tone, without using the endangered timber. This is a more responsible way of production, and supplies the player with a hard wearing, great sounding fretboard.
The Super Viking’s tonal diversity has been engineered by Hagstrom to make it a perfect, varied instrument that can complement all sorts of genres. The Hagstrom HJ-50’C open framed pickups were designed specifically for this model, whilst the chambered body and tone knob possibilities allow masses of adjustments easily possible. The HJ-50’C humbuckers also benefit from a coil splitting feature, meaning the pickups can become single coil with ease for increased tonal options.
With practicality comes pleasing appearance with the Super Viking. Its double cut, double F hole body with a longer scale length is sure to attract the attention of many, and the elegant Trapeze tail piece gives it a great looking piece of individuality. The Dandy Dandelion yellow finish is limited for 2015, and compliments the intricate flamed maple to show a guitar that looks as great as it sounds.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Flamed Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Dandy Dandelion
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Trapeze
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: GraphTech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Splits (Tone Knobs)
- Bridge Pickup: Hagstrom HJ-50’C Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Hagstrom HJ-50'C Humbucker
- Tuners: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP 110 (10-46)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.