Hagstrom Super Swede Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Hagstrom Super Swede Electric Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Hagstrom Super Swede has been considered one of Hagstrom's flagship models, since it was first introduced to the world back in the late 1970's.
Product Ref: 23134View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.22 per month Finance from £16.22 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Super Swede's 25.5" scale length, provides a brighter tone and longer sustain which makes a wonderful instrument for players looking for more flexibility than any single cut guitar can offer. The Super Swede naturally features Hagstrom's own renowned H-Expander Truss rod providing an ultimately stable neck that will not warp or twist, and also being topped with Hagstrom's own Resinator Fret board material for increased sustain and even tone throughout the entire fret board.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany with Solid Mahogany Top with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ stop tail piece
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks/15 Inch Radius
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5" / 648 mm
Pickups & hardware:
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Vibrato (optional): Hagstrom Tremar
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone Mini Toggle coil tap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.