Hagstrom HB-8 8 String Bass Guitar, Black
Hagstrom HB-8 8 String Bass Guitar, BlackDetails
The Hagstrom HB-8 8 String Bass Guitar is an upgraded version of the original H8, the world's first mass-produced 8 string bass. Featuring a Mahogany body and Maple neck, along with Hagstrom's unique Resinator™ wood fretboard, the HB-8 delivers a deep, expressive tone with a distinct vintage flavour. Powerful Hagstrom Dyna Rail humbuckers translate the body's natural resonance into a thunderous bass tone, while the gorgeous Black finish and matching Black pickguard ensure that the HB-8 looks every bit as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 62753View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.43 per month Finance from £17.43 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hagstrom Dyna Rail Pickups
Made with high quality Alnico V magnets, the two Hagstrom Dyna Rail humbucker pickups deliver a fat, punchy vintage tone. The rotary pickup selector switch offers six different configurations, allowing you to easily find your perfect tone for virtually any style. In positions 4-6, both coils of the selected pickup(s) are activated, giving you a full, thick and resonant sound. However, in positions 1-3, the pickups are split to activate the outer coils only, yielding a slightly thinner and quieter tone with a clear, bright high end. See below for the full list of pickup configurations.
Pickup Configurations using the 6-way Rotary Switch:
- Neck + Bridge, Single Coil (Outer Coils)
- Bridge, Single Coil (Outer Coil)
- Neck, Single Coil (Outer Coil)
- Neck + Bridge, Humbucking (All Coils)
- Bridge, Humbucking (Both Coils)
- Neck, Humbucking (Both Coils)
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Hagstrom Heavy Duty 8-String Bridge, String Through Body
- Finish: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Bolt-on Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Wood
- Position Inlays: Hagstrom 6mm Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 15"
- Nut: GraphTech™ Black Tusq XL 40mm Nut
- Scale Length: 30.75" - 781 mm
- Trussrod: H-Expander
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: 2 x Dyna Rail 1025HB/N Alnico 5
- Pickup Selector: 6-Way Rotary
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 17:1 Die Cast
- String Gauges:
- 1st - G .040
- 2nd - G (Octave) .015
- 3rd - D .055
- 4th - D (Octave) .025
- 5th - A .070
- 6th - A (Octave) .040
- 7th - E .095
- 8th - E (Octave) .055
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.