Hagstrom Fantomen Electric Guitar, Black Gloss
Hagstrom Fantomen Electric Guitar, Black GlossDetails
Product Ref: 95463View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.34 per month Finance from £20.34 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Thin Body Profile
The Hagstrom Fantomen Electric Guitar features a 3.5mm mahogany body. The benefit of a thin body provides a balanced, lightweight guitar that can be played all night long without causing a strain on your shoulder. This is perfect for gigging musicians who play night after night.
Set Neck Offers Excellent Resonance
Unlike other guitars that feature a standard bolt-on neck, the Hagstrom Fantomen features a set neck. This elegant feature not only provides stunning aesthetics, but also transfers optimum string energy to the body and allows players to reach the higher frets with ease.
In addition to the set neck, the Fantomen features a resinator fingerboard. Resinator is a composite material that is more dense than organic wood, and eliminates dead spots often found with other fingerboard materials. Players can achieve excellent articulation, as well as clear tones that will stand out in any mix.
Versatile Tonal Range
The Fantomen is equipped with a set of Lundgren Alnico Humbuckers in the neck and bridge positions. Both pickups deliver a dynamic tonal range, from classic warm tones to screeching highs. Players can easily find their perfect tone using the control knobs, along with a push/pull switch on the tone control, which allows each pickup to be split into single coils. This guitar is a must have for someone who is still finding their style, or players that cover a variety of styles.
- Fantomen Lundgren pickups deliver a versatile tone, perfect for metal and many other styles
- 3.5cm body is lightweight and perfectly balanced, ideal for the gigging guitarist
- H-Expander truss rod provides the optimum neck stability and adds to the tone
- 25.5'' scale provides a sharper attack with added sustain
- Set neck transfers optimum string energy from neck to body and allows for smooth playability on the higher frets
- Resinator fingerboard delivers an articulate sound, with clarity and stability
- Control features include push/pull for splitting humbucker pickups
- Stylish body shape will stand out on any stage
- Series: Fantomen
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Style: Single Cutaway - Asymmetrical Design
- Body Binding:Multiply
- Body Colour: Black Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Radius: 15''
- Fingerboard: Resinator
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: Hagstrom Pearl Block Inlay
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Lundgren Design AlNiCo-5 No. 5 Humbucker
- Neck Pickup:Lundgren Design AlNiCo-2 No. 2 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume Control with R/C Circuit, 2 x Tone Control with Push-Pull Coil Split
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic Roller Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Strings:D’Addario (10-46)
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.