Gretsch G6134T-CDG-LTD16 Limited Edition Penguin, Cadillac Green
Gretsch G6134T-CDG-LTD16 Limited Edition Penguin, Cadillac GreenDetails
Product Ref: 82836View Full Description
Buy on finance from £81.90 per month Finance from £81.90 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mahogany Chambered Body
This limited edition Gretsch guitar features a chambered mahogany body, delivering a warm, resonant tone. Another benefit of a chambered construction, offers a lightweight guitar that can be played for much longer. A single cutaway is also incorporated into this design, and allows easy access to the higher frets, and more tonal variety.
Standard U Neck Profile
As well as as offering a comfortable body shape, the G6134T-CDG-LTD16 also features a standard “U”-shaped maple neck, with a 12”-radius for the ultimate comfort. This is paired with an ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, for a memorable playing experience that works with any fret-hand style.
TV Jones Classic Pickups
Equipped with a pair of TV Jones Classic pickups, the Gretsch G6134T-CDG-LTD16 delivers the iconic vintage twang and growl of a late 1950’s, and early 1960’s vintage Filter’Tron pickup. This versatile duo of classic pickups is a perfect choice for blues, rockabilly and country players. Achieving the perfect tone is easy, with control options for each independent pickup, master volume and tone control, and a three-way position switch. The G6134T-CDG-LTD16 electric guitar is also equipped with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors, that deliver a silky vintage high end.
Bigsby B3G Vibrato & Rocking Bar Bridge
The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece offers a smooth tremolo system to create classic pitch bending effects, with evenly spread movement across all strings. The Bigsby can be used to create subtle movements in chords, adding extra depth and texture to your sound. The bridge features a “rocking’ bar design with a pinned ebony base, adding plenty of sustain to your tone for a classic 60’s sound, with dynamic sensitivity. The “rocking” bar bridge and Bigsby tailpiece not only enhances your playing experience, but also adds classic aesthetics to the guitar that is reminiscent of the 60’s era.
The G6134T-CDG-LTD16 comes heavily equipped with high quality appointments that makes it worthy of wearing the Gretsch name. Ornate appointments include gold “jeweled arrow” control knobs, Cadillac Green metallic lacquer finish, mother-of-pearl thumbnail inlays, gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo and Penguin Graphic, and gold Grover Imperial tuning machines.
- Equipped with two TV Jones Classic pickups that deliver pure Gretsch power
- Includes the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors delivers an incredibly silky vintage high end
- Individual pickup volume controls, master volume/tone and a three-way tone switch, allow you to blend the pickups
- Standard U-shaped maple neck bears a 12”radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Bigsby B3G provides pitch bending effects, with sustain and vibrato
- A genuine bone nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots
- Honouring one of the first “custom colour” guitars created by Gretsch with a Cadillac Green metallic lacquer finish
- Gold Plexi pickguard with Gold Gretsch Logo and Penguin Graphic
- Series: Professional Collection
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Single Cutaway
- Body Binding: Gold w/ W/B/W/B Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Cadillac Green
- Bracing: Chambered
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard U
- Neck Binding: Gold Sparkle w/ B/W Pufling
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Position Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Thumbnails
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Neck Pickup: TV Jones Classic
- Controls: Volume X 2, Master Volume & Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge: Rocking Bar, Pinned
- Tuning Machines: Grover Imperial
- Control knobs: Jeweled-Arrow
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch Logo and Penguin Graphic
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.