Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet with Bigsby, Black
Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet with Bigsby, BlackDetails
The Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet with Bigsby takes its iconic design from the original 1950s model, with modern improvements for today's player. Featuring a chambered mahogany body, along with an arched laminated maple top, the Gretsch G6128T offers a rich, warm tone with plenty of resonance. Equipped with two High Sensitive Filter'Tron humbuckers, this updated iconic model provides you with a classic tone that cuts through any mix and delivers a deep, complex sound. It features all the traditional Gretsch elements including the Space Control bridge, Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece, grover die-cast tuners and G Arrow control knobs. With all these great features, the Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet also includes a deluxe hardshell case for safely transporting your instrument between performances.
Product Ref: 50096View Full Description
Buy on finance from £61.83 per month Finance from £61.83 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Iconic Body Design
Like its original 1950s ancestor, the Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet is designed with mid-50s-style sound chambers, creating a semi-hollow design, making the guitar lightweight, and offering a superb resonance. Its classic hollow body design offers crisp overtones while enhancing the overall resonance of the guitar, delivering bright tones. Its full-bodied, rounded sound is thanks to the laminated maple and mahogany combination, with the arched laminated maple top offering plenty of sparkle, while the mahogany body provides excellent warmth.
Neck and Fingerboard
A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and striking pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays tops a mahogany neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The added cutaway design also allows easier access to the higher frets, allowing you to play more complex styles.
High Sensitive Filter'Tron Pickups
The Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet is equipped with two high sensitive Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, located in the bridge and neck position. These deliver a pristine high end, glassy midrange , robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. Controlling these pickups is easy with the "G"-Arrow control knobs, that offer independent volume, and a master tone, as well as a 3-position toggle switch for tonal variations.
Bigsby B3C Vibrato
Like many guitars by Gretsch, the G6128T features a Bigsby B3C Vibrato tailpiece which offers a smooth tremolo system to create classic sounding pitch bend, providing evenly spread movement across all strings. The Bigsby can be used to create subtle movements in chords, adding extra depth and texture to your sound.
Not only does the Gretsch G6128T provide you with an uncompromising sound, it also comes heavily equipped with high quality appointments that make it worthy of wearing the Gretsch name. The G6128T offers total sophistication with its Grover Sta-Tite tuners, which provide a vintage look while delivering quick and easy tuning, as well as incredible string stability. The silver plexi pickguard adds to the guitar's look, and the synthetic bone nut helps enhance the strings' resonance. As well as these iconic features, the G6128T also includes a deluxe hardshell case for safely transporting your beloved instrument between your performances.
- Dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver a classic tone
- Modeled on original iconic design from the 1950s
- Tone switch circuitry for the optimum sound
- Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case for transportation
- Ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays
- Space Control™ bridge and Gretsch by Bigsby® B3C vibrato tailpiece
- Bound Fingerboard and Headstock for a clean sound
- Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs and Silver Plexi Pickguard
- Series: Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Space Control™ Roller
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Control knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .011, .014, .018, .028, .038, .049
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi Pickguard with Gretsch® Logo
- Case: Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.