Gretsch G6122T Players Edition Country Gentleman with Bigsby, Walnut
Gretsch G6122T Players Edition Country Gentleman with Bigsby, WalnutDetails
The Gretsch G6122T Players Edition Country Gentleman with Bigsby provides you with the classic tone and appearance that you would expect from Gretsch. Crafted from laminated maple with a hollow body, this iconic guitar offers a resonant tone as well as a lightweight structure that can be played all night long. Its classic "F" sound holes not only provide a vintage appearance, but also enhance the natural projection from the guitar when used unamplified. Equipped with a set of High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups, the G6122T Players Edition delivers a pristine high end with balanced harmonics that blend wonderfully with other instruments. As well as achieving a superb tone, this stunning guitar includes a full host of classic Gretsch features that will make it stand out from any stage.
Product Ref: 80638View Full Description
Buy on finance from £67.59 per month Finance from £67.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Iconic Design For the Modern Player
The new Gretsch G6122T Players Edition Country Gentleman with Bigsby has been cleverly reinvigorated for modern players who demand high quality performance and tone from one guitar. Crafted with a a laminated maple body and maple neck, this hollow body guitar offers the same warm, resonant tone and style that made the original a classic. As well as offering a distinctive tone, its hollow chamber design also offers a lightweight construction that can be played all night long, making it the perfect choice for performers who gig frequently. A pair of classic "F" sound holes feature on the stunning laminated maple top, and allow you to achieve a great tone even when unamplified, as the natural sound is able to project freely. These elegantly shaped holes also offer a classic look, that ties in with the overall vintage appearance.
Comfortable Neck Profile
As well as as offering a comfortable body shape, the Players Edition Country Gentleman guitar also features a standard “U”-shaped maple neck which bears a 12”-radius for the ultimate comfort. In addition, an ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets delivers a memorable playing experience that works with any fret-hand style. This ebony fingerboard is adorned with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, which not only provide an elegant look, but also make it easy to see the frets.
Dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron Humbuckers
For added volume and impact, this Players Edition Country Gentleman guitar is equipped with a set of High Sensitive Filter’Tron humbucking pickups which deliver a pristine high end, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for a superb tone that blends easily in any mix. Achieving the perfect sound is easy with its independant volume controls, 3-way pickup switch, and no load master tone and volume control. In addition, the new Gretsch squeezebox paper-in-oil caps add a smooth vintage tone, while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its clarity when rolling the volume control down.
String-Through Bigsby Tailpiece
Like with many models from Gretsch, a string-through bigsby tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge are a classic feature, offering quick and easy string change as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
Classic Gretsch Appointments
In addition to providing you with uncompromising sounds, the Gretsch G6122T Players Edition also comes heavily equipped with high quality appointments that make it worthy of wearing the Gretsch name. Ornate appointments include gold “G Arrow” control knobs, classic F Holes, gloss urethane finish and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo. It also includes a deluxe hardshell case for safely transporting your beloved guitar to your performances.
- Equipped with two High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups delivering a pristine high end
- “ML” bracing is specifically voiced for the thinner, 2.25” body and produces distinct tone
- Laminated maple hollow body offers a distinctive sound as well as a lightweight guitar
- Classic F sound holes offer a more resonant sound, and acoustic projection when unamplified
- Includes the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors delivers an incredibly silky vintage high end
- Includes a deluxe hardshell case for transportation
- Standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge combine with the GraphTech® Tusq XL nut for stable tuning
- String-through Bigsby tailpiece allows quick and easy access to changing the strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain
- Includes a full host of Gretsch features, maintaining its classic look
- Gold colour hardware offers a prestigious appearance
- Series: Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Back Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Country Gentleman
- Body Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Colour: Walnut Stain
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Thumbnails
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Bridge: Rocking Bar
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Die-Cast Gold
- Control knobs: "G" Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Case:Includes a deluxe hardshell case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.