Gibson SJ-200 Standard, Antique Natural
Gibson SJ-200 Standard, Antique NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 61700View Full Description
Buy on finance from £79.17 per month Finance from £79.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Additions For 2016
The SJ-200 has been a favourite amongst Gibson fans since its release in 1937, and continues to be an unmatched standard. This 2016 edition model features a full host of improvements aimed at today's player including an upgraded pickup system from L.R.Baggs, and 2016 truss rod cover, an improved fingerboard, an enhanced finish and a premium set-up incorporating Plek technology.
The Gibson SJ-200 Standard Electro Acoustic Guitar features a Sitka Spruce top with an all Flamed Maple body. This combination of stunning tonewoods offers warmth, sustain and resonance, along with a powerful acoustic projection. Featuring a radiused top and scalloped bracing, players can achieve enhanced projection and resonance. With its Super Jumbo body shape, the SJ-200 delivers an excellent low end, and a very loud and bright tone.
Neck & Fingerboard
For a comfortable performance the SJ-200 is equipped with a new improved fingerboard edge, which is softened to fit the contour of the players hand for added comfort and fluid hand flexibility. The maple neck is attached using a compound dovetail joint and provides a natural resonance across the whole guitar.
Brand new for 2016, the SJ-200 features the L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup. This unique pickup utilizes a small microphone that sits just below the soundhole, ensuring you get the best possible sound out of your guitar, making it sound just as good amplified as it does purely acoustic. Achieving the perfect volume is easy with its soundhole-mounted rotary controls for volume, phase and mic level. This feather-weight preamp also features a multi-segment battery check indicator, and offers up to 170 hours of battery life with a 9 Volt battery.
- Equipped with L.R.Baggs Anthem pickup for a superb projection that is true to your sound
- A reinvented version of the 1937 classic for the modern player
- New 2016 engraved truss rod cover
- New improved fingerboard edge is softened to fit the contour of the players hand for added comfort
- Flame maple back and sides delivers a transparent tone and a stunning appearance
- Finished with finer grit sandpaper for a high gloss finish
- “AAA” grade Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing for excellent resonance and projection
- Antique Natural finish done with Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer which maximises the wood's natural vibrancy
- Incorporates Plek technology, ensuring the finest playing surface possible
- Maple neck with a compound dovetail joint and profile
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Stunning pickguard with floral design
- Gold Grover rotomatic tuning machines with 14:1 gear ratio
- Includes Gibson Standard hardshell case and owner's manual
Body & Bridge
- Series: SJ-200
- Body Shape: Super Jumbo
- Back/ Side Wood: Two-piece Flame Maple
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Radiused top with scalloped bracing for projection and resonance
- Finish: Smooth/Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer
- Bridge: Rosewood Moustache
- Saddle: Tusq
- Scale Length: 25.5"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mape
- Neck Joint: Compound Dovetail
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Binding: Single Ply Cream
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Crowns
- Nut Width: 4.38 cm
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: L.R. Baggs Anthem
- Tuners: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with floral pattern
- Peghead Logo: Block and Crown
- Truss Rod Cover: 2016
- Case: Black Hard Shell Case
- Manual: Gibson Acoustic Owner's Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.