Gibson Les Paul Standard Solid 2012 Guitar, Ebony with FREE Gifts
Product Ref: 31081
Gibson Les Paul Standard Solid 2012 Guitar, Ebony with FREE GiftsDetails
The Gibson Les Paul Standard Solid 2012 Guitar, Ebony kicks the "Standard" legend into a whole new dimension, loading an ergonomic new fingerboard radius and incredibly versatile pickup switching functions onto a guitar that otherwise still embodies everything that made the "standard" Two of Gibson's most accurate PAF reproductions are routed through switching that - while looking entirely traditional - provides humbucking low-noise single coil, out-of-phase, and direct-through tones, in addition to the usual options.
Now with Hard Shell Case and Pro Jack Cable included.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Les Paul Standard has been revered among players for its unparalleled heights of tone and playability, as well as its sultry looks. The guitar took on iconic status in the hands of players such as Eric Clapton, Mike Bloomfield, Jimmy Page, Paul Kossoff, Slash, Zakk Wylde, and countless others.
The Les Paul Standard is crafted with all the classic ingredients that helped make this model a legend over the past 54 years. A carved maple top contributes clarity and sustain, while a mahogany body adds depth and richness and new modern weight relief enhances resonance and reduces weight.
Featuring a solid one-piece, quarter-sawn mahogany neck, carved in the popular asymmetrical SlimTaper profile that first helped make Les Pauls the fastest players on earth back in 1960. But while the rosewood fingerboard looks traditional, its dimensions feel entirely more comfortable in the hand thanks to a compound radius that starts at 10" at the nut for easy chording, and increases to 16" by the end of the board, for superbly breezy lead playing and bending higher up the neck.
A BurstBucker Pro Rhythm and BurstBucker Pro Lead pickup are routed through push/pull switches hidden in all four control knobs to provide the most versatile wiring package ever loaded into a Les Paul Standard. Pop up either pickup's volume control to access a new frequency tuned coil tap for a fatter single coil tone and better output balance, with hum canceling when both pickups are combined, and low-noise operation when used individually. Lifting the neck pickup's tone control reverses the phase of the neck pickup. This yields out-of-phase tones when the pickups are combined in either humbucking or single coil mode.
Top it off with Grover Locking Kidney tuners, a TonePros tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, and a traditional cream pickguard in the case should you decide to mount it, and the Les Paul Standard is undoubtedly the most versatile, and one of the best looking, Les Paul guitars ever to emerge from Gibson USA.
Pro Yarn Jack Instrument Cable
Professional Yarn covered instrument cable fitted with pro quality 6.35mm (1/4") Jack plugs, a 6m heavy duty noiseless cable.
Cable thickness: 7mm
Covering: PVC covered with Woven Yarn
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Colour/Finish: Ebony (Nitrocellulose)
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Cream (Mounted)
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: TonePros Stop Bar
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical '60s SlimTaper
- Species: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 10" - 16" Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.695"/2.260"
- Binding: Cream
- Inlays: Figured Acrylic Trapezoid
- Nut: Corian
- Nut Width: 1.695
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Coil-tapped BurstBucker Rhythm Pro (Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: Coil-tapped BurstBucker Lead Pro (Alnico V)
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volume Controls - 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls
- Tuners: Grover Locking Kidney
- Knobs: Amber Top Hat
- Toggle Switch Washer: Cream with Gold Imprint
- Pickup Mounting Rings: Cream Plastic
- Control Plate Cover: Black Plastic
- Strings: .010 - .046, Genuine Gibson strings
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Hard Shell Case
- Pro Yarn 20ft Jack Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.