Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Heritage Sunburst Guitar
(including VAT @ 20%)
Optional: 5 year warranty: £112.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
This product is currently not available for purchase.
- Gibson USA
- Carved Maple Top
- Burstbucker 1R and 2T Pickups
- Includes Custom Shop Case
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Heritage Sunburst Guitar— Gibson USA 2008 Les Paul Standard electric guitars are an elegant revision of a true classic of all musical instruments, with upgrades and new features that make them the best Les Paul Standard ever produced. Based on consumer feedback and a drive to uphold and enhance the legacy of the Les Paul Standard, Gibson USA's 2008 model sets a new guitar benchmark for excellence and achievement.
Product Ref: 12672
Click the link below to watch a video introduction to the Gibson Les Paul Standard
It begins at the neck, which features an enlarged neck tenon for maximum wood contact, and a new asymmetrical neck profile that makes it one of the most comfortable and playable necks ever offered. Locking Grover tuners with an improved gear ratio of 18 1 are also a first for the Les Paul. Custom-made, gold-plated potentiometers made by Bourns, give the Les Paul 2008 Standard a new level of sonic clarity and intensity
Click the link below to listen to the Gibson Les Paul Standard being played
The Les Paul Standard 2008 is also one of the first Gibson USA models to utilize the revolutionary Plek system-a computer-controlled setup that carefully measures and dresses each fret, accurately measuring the height between the fingerboard and each string, virtually eliminating string buzz and providing unbeatable playability. A set of Gibson's Burstbucker Pro humbuckers deliver the powerful punch expected from a Les Paul, faithfully capturing the magic of Gibson's legendary PAF pickups of the 1950s. A chambered mahogany body gives the 2008 Standard enhanced resonance, and a plain or flame maple top pays homage to the iconic Les Pauls of the late 1950s.
Other new features include TonePros' locking Nashville Tune-o-matic and stopbar tailpiece, strap lock buttons, and each one comes with Gibson USA's standard black snakeskin case. Play the new Les Paul Standard 2008 from Gibson USA and experience the evolution of the greatest electric guitar of all time
- Body Species: Mahogany
- Top Species: AA Grade Figured Maple on Burst finishes, A Grade
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 243/4"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Busrtbucker Pro 1
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro 2
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, one three way selector switch
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Peghead Pitch 17°
- Nut: Molded
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Truss Rod Cover: Standard
- Tailpiece: Locking Tone Pros Chrome
- Bridge: Locking Tone Pros Chrome Nashville
- Knobs Gold Top Hat Knobs
- Tuners: Locking Grover
- Jack: Neutrik locking
- Case Exterior: USA Black Snakeskin
- Collateral This instrument comes with a complete Plek setup
You may also be interested in ...
|Boss ME-25 Guitar Effects Processor||£145.00|
|Blackstar HT Club 40, 40W Valve 1 x 12 Combo||£589.00|
|Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 Guitar, Honey Burst||£2,049.00|
|Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Iced Tea Sunburst Guitar||£2,049.00|
|Ibanez Artcore AF75 TDG Guitar, Ivory||£379.00|
|Epiphone Les Paul Special II, Vintage Sunburst||£119.00|
|Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 Guitar, Light Burst||£2,049.00|
|Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 Guitar, Desert Burst||£2,049.00|
Tell a friend about...
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Heritage Sunburst Guitar
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008, Heritage Sunburst Guitar
|Optional Message to friend|
Click here to download and install for free.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.