Gibson J-185 Custom Quilt Electro Acoustic Guitar
Gibson J-185 Custom Quilt Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Gibson J-185 Custom Quilt Acoustic Guitar is manufactured from traditional tonewoods, and offers a superb playing feel to which Gibson fans are accustomed. Boasting a solid top made from prized Adirondack red Spruce, with quilted Maple back and sides for a great sound. The slim tapered neck and smaller body design allows for ease in playability and adds elegance to the overall look of the guitar. The J-185 Custom is a beautiful recreation of one of Gibson's rare acoustics, perfect for the modern guitarist and collectors alike. It is limited to just 60 guitars worldwide and includes Gibson hard case shell for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 75109View Full Description
Buy on finance from £62.92 per month Finance from £62.92 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Beautiful Combination of Tonewoods
Using the finest traditional tonewoods, the J-185 Custom benefits from a solid top made from prized Adirondack red Spruce. The back and sides are produced from quilted Maple and have been hand-sprayed with a nitrocellulose finish. One of the main features of this guitar is its beautiful choice of woods, that make it a thing of beauty as well as an instrument.
The Rosewood fingerboard features Mother of Pearl parallelograms, and add an elegant contrast to the dark wood. This same detail is mirrored on the bridge and headstock logo, and adds a final touch.
To mark 60 years of Gibson producing J-185 guitars, they have redesigned it, making it perfect for the 21st Century player. This exclusive run of 60th Anniversary J-185 Quilt Customs is strictly limited to 60 guitars, and therefore adds to the prestige of the model.
The Gibson J-185 Custom is not only a compact instrument, but also has the ability to deliver bold, rich tones. Achieve a wide range of playing styles with impressive volume and projection. The L.R. Baggs® Element™ pickup positioned on the under Bone saddle adds power to any performance, and gives you confidence for a quality product.
Each Limited guitar includes a Gibson hardshell case with blue plush lining, an owner's manual, and Gibson Gold Warranty.
- Adirondack Red Spruce top with Quilt Maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck with Modified "V" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with Mother of Pearl paralellogram inlays
- L.R. Baggs® Element™ pickup positioned under Bone saddle
- Gold Gotoh tuners with an efficient 14:1 turn ratio
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back Material: Quilt Maple
- Bridge: Traditional Belly-Up with Mother of Pearl Maltese Crosses and Tusq Saddle
- Finish: Hand-Sprayed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified "V" Profile
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Paralellograms
- Nut Material: Bone
Electronics & Hardware
- Tuning Keys: Gotoh® Keystone
- Pickup: Undersaddle L.R. Baggs® Element™
- Tuning Ratio: 14:1
- Pick Guard Style: Traditional J-185 Tortoise
- Case: Gibson Standard Hard-shell Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.