View Full Description
The Gibson Hummingbird Pro features a spacious mahogany body and a sweet, select sitka spruce top. These versatile tonewoods produce rich, deep tones that are ideal for both strumming and finger picking. Spruce also has the added benefit of getting better with age, with each model developing its own unique character over time.
Dreadnought Cutaway Shape
The classic Dreadnought shape produces low-end power, with a snappy midrange and strong, clear treble notes, making the Gibson perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tones. Its cutaway body shape also offers easier access to the higher frets.
Nickel Grover Rotomatic Tuners
Grover's original Rotomatic tuners are an engineering marvel, with abundant style and performance. With a gear ratio of 14:1, the Rotomatics deliver precision tuning in a durable housing that provides maximum protection for the gear and string post. All moving parts are cut for exact meshing, eliminating the possibility of slippage. A countersunk tension screw lets players regulate the tuning tension to any degree. A special lubricant inside the gear box provides smooth and accurate tuning stability.
Fishman Prefix Plus-T Electronics
The Prefix Plus-T onboard preamp features ultra-quiet electronics along with volume, bass, treble, built-in tuner and semi-parametric contour controls in an easy accessible sidemount. In addition, the Prefix Plus-T offers a brilliance control, phase switch and notch filter to help fight feedback, the built-in chromatic tuner can also be used without plugging in the guitar. Overall, this clever system delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
Body & Bridge
- Body Style: Dreadnaught Cutaway
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, 1-Ply Back
- Bridge: Rosewood, Traditional Belly-Up
- Bracing: Gibosn 1930's Advanced X-Braced Top
- Construction: Compound Dovetail Secured
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Round, 60's Thin Line
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12”
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Paralellograms
- Frets: 21
- Nut: Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.6875”
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Saddle: Bone
- Pickguard: Custom Line Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack
- Rosette: Double-Ring
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Light Gauge .011 - .052
- Included Case: Gibson Standard Hardshell
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.