Gibson Flying V T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)
Gibson Flying V T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79280View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.34 per month Finance from £28.34 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Aggressive Tones, Legendary Looks
The Flying V is a rock and blues icon played by legendary artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Albert King, Lonnie Mack, Dave Davies and others, with a radical design that was way ahead of its time when first released in 1958. While it is widely used in heavy rock and metal, the Flying V 2017 T is much more than that, too. Its super-fast neck, effortless upper-fret access, comfortable shape, and natural sustain also making it perfect for a broad range of other styles, from jazz to blues, grunge to prog-rock.
Dirty Fingers Humbuckers Deliver Iconic & Aggressive Tones
The Flying V 2017 T captures every nuance of the original styling, and delivers tones that match its iconic and aggressive looks thanks to a pair of roaring Dirty Fingers humbuckers, which are among the most powerful pickups Gibson has ever produced. . These Gibson pickups are extreme-output units designed for more of everything, and deliver the critical union between power and dirt which is perfect for heavy rock and metal. Each pickup is equipped with a 4-conductor lead and is wax-potted to eliminate undesirable microphonic feedback. Controls include two volume, one master tone, along with a toggle switch for simplified control.
TekToid Nut For an Enhanced Tone
The 2017 Flying V T features a TekToid graphite nut, which offers increased harmonics in the middle and upper frequency range perfect for a rich and detailed tone. TekToid Graphite is the best high-tech cure for eliminating undesirable friction within the nut, which can cause tuning problems. It is the ideal choice for a guitar nut, as it has excellent conductive qualities, which overall benefit a guitar’s tone and sustain.
Chrome Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Stop Bar
As with many of the new Gibson models, the 2017 Flying V T also features an Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge. This type of bridge is an extremely popular fixed bridge due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge, as you simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action, and screw the bridge saddles in or out to achieve perfect intonation.
As well as this stunning instrument, the Gibson Flying V T is complete with a Classic Gibson Flying V hardshell case, along with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth, providing you with the perfect package for any level of player.
- Dirty Fingers Pickups Produce Iconic and Aggressive Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Classic Flying V Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Flying V Slim Taper Neck Profile Offers a Comfortably Smooth Play
- Grover Kidneys Machine Heads Offer Quick and Easy Tuning
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Mahogany Neck and Granadillo Fingerboard Deliver Strong Midrange Attack
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Flying V
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic w/Steel Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Flying V Slim Taper
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Tektoid
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Dirty Fingers Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Dirty Fingers Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volume/1x Tone/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Grover Kidneys
- Control knobs: Black Top Hats w/Silver Inserts
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Classic Gibson Flying V Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.