Gibson ES-339, Antique Red
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £99.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Gibson ES-339, Antique Red
- '57 Classic Humbucking Pickups
- Laminated Maple Top, Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Hardshell Case Included
Gibson ES-339, Antique Red— This guitar boasts such features as two '57 Classic Humbucking pickups, mahogany neck, a semi-hollow, chambered body type and an Antique Red finish.
Product Ref: 31312
A Pair of '57 Classic Humbucking Pickups
This guitar comes equipped with a pair of Gibson?s acclaimed '57 Classic humbucking pickups, which accurately replicate the sound of the legendary PAF humbuckers of the late ?50s, with performance updates for today?s player. The 57 Classic pickup in the neck position provides a range of great voices, from mellow jazz work with amazing depth and definition, to a singing blues-lead voice with plenty of crispness and cut. The 57 Classic in the bridge gives you everything from biting twang to wailing, cutting rock tones with a little overdrive applied. Gibson?s Nashville Tone Circuit maintains highs as you roll back the volume controls. The guitar has a Switchcraft selector and output jack translate the signal in pure vintage style.
The top, back and sides of this ES-339 are crafted with the same pressed-arch, laminated-maple with solid maple centerblock construction, which is what Gibson used to produce the first ES-335s, but this guitar is made to more compact dimensions closer to those of Gibson?s solidbody electric guitars. This guitar boasts an Antique Red finish.
The ES-339 features the classic pairing of a Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece. This provides solid anchoring and point-perfect adjustment at the body end. The guitar also has green-button Kluson-style tuners and a PLEK-cut Corian nut. The neck is carved from a single piece of quarter-sawn mahogany and topped with a rosewood fingerboard. The design incorporates Gibson?s lauded 17-degree back-angled headstock, which contributes greatly to the ES-339's resonance and sustain.
Hardshell Case Included
This guitar comes with a black Gibson hardshell case.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow, Chambered
- Back: Laminated Maple
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: 30/60 Slender and ?59 Rounded
- Truss Rod: Traditional
- Joint: Mortise & Tenon
- Species: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Neck Position: '57 Classic (Alnico II)
- Bridge Position: '57 Classic (Alnico II)
- Toggle Switch: Switchcraft Axial Toggle with Crème Toggle Cap
- Strings: .010 - .046, Vintage Style strings (Already on guitar)
- Case: Custom Shop Silkscreened Case (Black Pleather Exterior, Charcoal Plush Interior)
Tell a friend about...
Gibson ES-339, Antique Red
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Gibson ES-339, Antique Red
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.