Fret King Black Label Elise, Vintage White
Fret King Black Label Elise, Vintage WhiteDetails
The Fret King Black Label Elise is equipped with two Fret-King WVC double coils, and volume and tone controls for both pickups, providing you with a classic sound ideal for playing jazz or blues. Crafted from a solid mahogany chambered body,with a solid maple cap, the Elise provides a vibrant semi acoustic body that is incredibly light, yet exceptionally resonant with superior sonic performance and versatility. As well as delivering a vintage tone, the Elise is also equipped with a full host of vintage features that add to its overall elegance. Includes a luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag for transporting your guitar to your performances.
Product Ref: 78477View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.68 per month Finance from £21.68 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fret-King WVC double coils
Equipped with two double coil pickups, the Fret King Black Label Elise provides you with the perfect tool for achieving a classic tone, ideal for mellow jazz to full bore blues. These Fret-King WVC double coils deliver a unique voice with power and definition, and a tone that you can rely on. Equipped with standard control options including volume and tone control, and a three-way toggle switch, and also a Vari-coil function, which allows the WVCs to be progressively wound back to replicate a classic P90 pickup, or produce sparkling traditional single coil tone. With its full range of unique tones, it is the perfect guitar for players wanting a vintage inspired tone and look.
The Elise is beautifully crafted from solid mahogany with a mahogany neck. This mahogany body is hand carved from a solid block of wood, and chambered all the way inside providing you with an acoustically tuned cavity. A full length centre block is then added to this construction, and ends just below the tailpiece. Topped with a solid maple cap, which is hand carved both inside and out, providing you with a beautifully arch top capable of delivering a beautiful tone and resonance. This labour intensive process adds a great prestige to this wonderful instrument, and offers high quality.
Unique Set-In Neck Joint
The slick mahogany neck, with deluxe rosewood fingerboard, employs the Fret-King 'Set-in' neck joint, which joins precisely to the body underneath the neck pickup, forming a rigid fixed bond between neck and body, maximising the retention and transmission of the Elise's fundamental acoustic properties. This unique set neck joint offers astounding upper fret access and easy playability.
Vintage Inspired Appearance
The Elise looks as good as it sounds thanks to a full host of traditonal features that replicate the original appointements of the particular style. Two classic 'f' sound holes provide the Elise with a traditional appearance as well as offering an enhanced resonance, by projecting the sound more efficiently, and are an indispensable part of the sound.
Another visual feature, is the stunning Tortoiseshell binding that not only offers a delicate detail, but also frames the solid maple cap nicley. Fret King have succeeded in maintaining the vintage look by incorporating vintage-style control knobs to the design, offering an easy control and a stylish look.
- Equipped with two Fret-King WVC double coils with nickel covers which are ideal for mellow jazz to full bore blues
- Equipped with Vari-coil for a unique sound
- Lightweight resonant design for comfortable playability
- Solid mahogany chambered body, with solid maple cap to create a vibrant semi acoustic body
- Unique set-in neck joint for astounding upper fret access and easy playability
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo fret for a comfortable feel
- Features classic 'f' soundholes for a vintage appearance and enhanced resonance
- Trimmed with intricate Tortoiseshell binding for added elegance
- Includes Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag
- Body Material: Solid mahogany chambered body, solid maple cap
- Body Colour:Vintage White
- Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction:Set-In
- Scale Length: 24.75"/628mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size:Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.67"/42.5mm nominal
- Position Inlays: Pearl dots
Harware & Electronics
- Pickups:Fret-King WVC double coils with solid nickel covers and backing plate
- Controls: Volume, tone, Vari-coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-way toggle switch
- Bridge:Direct mounted tune-o-matic style with stop tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson WJ01
- Case: Luxury genuine Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.