Freshman FA1AM Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar
Product Ref: 15518
Freshman FA1AM Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Get quality with budget with the FA1AM Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar from Freshman, featuring the Fisman Isys 201 System.
(Secondary Image: One Direction, Freshman FA1AM (Middle).)
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fishman Isys 201 System
The Fishman Isys Preamp System features Volume, Tone shaping, and Phase controls; a pre-wired Fishman Sonicore pickup and low profile control knobs.
The FA1AM has a Folk body with cutaway. It features a Solid Canadian Sitka Spruce Top, Maple back and sides, and a Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard.
Part of the Freshman Family and Famous Players
The Freshman family of guitars boast players such as One Direction (featured in Secondary Image), Matt Cardle, Hudson Taylor, Lawson, Cover Drive, Heather Peace, The Kooks, Ben Howard, Steven Seagal and Steve Appleton.
Inspected and Tested Guitars
Designed in the UK, all of Freshman's materials are sourced and selected personally by they themselves and all guitars are built to their exact specifications. Every guitar is inspected and tested by experienced Luthiers making sure the instrument easier to play.
An Acclaimed Company
Get great sounding quality at an affordable price. Freshman have been awarded 9 Best Buys from Total Guitar Magazine and received a rating of 96/100 from Acoustic magazine, the highest result of any electro acoustic guitar!
- Body Type: Folk Body with Cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian Sitka Spruce Top
- Back/Side: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Binding: Tortoise Shell Binding
- Tuners: Gold Machine Heads
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Hardware: Gold Machine Heads
- Electronics: Fishman Isys 201 System
- Finish: Natural Gloss
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.