Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo AmplifierDetails
Used by Def Leppard and Bernie Williams, this respected Acoustic Amplifier packs 120W of power in a portable, durable package. It harnesses the award winning design of the Loudbox Series and adds more power and enhanced features for ultra clean, bi-amplified acoustic tone.
Product Ref: 31450View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal for active musicians this amplifier features Fishman's respected acoustic tone, feedback fighting controls and two versatile input channels for guitar or mic. The 1/4" input accepts all types if passive or active acoustic pickups and the XLR takes a balanced mic. The Loudbox Artists also features a 3 band EQ; boost the Low to add weight to your sound, set the mid depending how well you want your instrument to stand out in the mix and boost the High for an airy quality.
The Loudbox Artist has a dual digital effects section so you can really control the sound you want. Alter reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo and slap echo to discover your own individual tone and hear it through the 100w 8" woofer and a 20W 1" tweeter.
An Aux input lets you play along with your favourite tracks on a CD or MP3 player whilst the Mix DI (Post) allows you to send signals from both channels to a mixing console or slave amplifier. The Loudbox Artist also includes a foot switch input, headphone output and 24v phantom power for mics.
The Fishman Loudbox Artist was voted best Acoustic Guitar Amp at the MIPA Awards 2013.
To read more about the Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amplifier please download the user guide below.
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4? or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4? & 1/8? connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Combination 1/4? & XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8? woofer, 100W; 1? soft dome tweeter, 20W
- SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5?H x 15.5?W x 11.5?D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm)
- Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.