Fender Standard Telecaster MN, Arctic White
Fender Standard Telecaster MN, Arctic WhiteDetails
The Fender Standard Telecaster guitar offers the legendary Fender tone with vintage styling and modern playability. This Telecaster features a two standard single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Alder body to produce the authentic tele sound with vibrancy and brightness. Other features include a Maple neck with a Maple fingerboard, a string-through bridge with 6 block saddles, 3-way pickup switching, shielded body cavities, a parchment pickguard and matching control knobs.
Product Ref: 12693View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.72 per month Finance from £12.72 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Standard Series by Fender
Standard series guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices, while remaining loaded with modern features that ensure unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more - these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
- Model Name: Standard Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Model Number: 0145102580
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Arctic White
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Back with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Controls Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS .009 - 0.42
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 14 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.