Fender Standard Telecaster, Arctic White, Maple, Tinted Neck
Product Ref: 12693
Fender Standard Telecaster, Arctic White, Maple, Tinted NeckDetails
The sounds that create legends! Since its introduction in the early '50s, the Fender Telecaster electric guitar has been relied on by professional guitarists of all musical genres for its powerful tone and smooth playability. The Standard Fender Telecaster guitar incorporates the best of the old and new, offering hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, cast/sealed machine heads and six-saddle strings-through-body bridge.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Famously used by Bruce Springsteen, Rick Parfitt and Francis Rossi or Status Quo, Keith Richards, slipknot's Jim Root and Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
So simple, yet incredibly versatile! Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Today's Standard Telecaster guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, two classic single-coil pickups, and a six-saddle string-through-body bridge. Timeless.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome,/li>
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250L's, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 14 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.