Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS, Black, Tinted Neck
Product Ref: 12346
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS, Black, Tinted NeckDetails
The sounds that create legends! The Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar offers legendary Fender tone combined with classic styling that includes a one humbucking/two single-coil pickup configuration, a synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, shielded body cavities, and medium jumbo frets.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New features include a tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and a 70s-style logo. The Standard Strat HSS - plug one in and listen for yourself!
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs. It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars.
The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape, (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (p/n 013-4700) or Maple (p/n 013-4702), 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Bridge: Humbucking Pickup
- Neck: Standard Single-Coil Strat Pickup
- Middle: Standard Single-Coil Strat Pickup
- Controls: 1. Master Volume, 2. Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), 3. Tone 2. (Middle Pickup and Middle/Bridge Combination)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Special Switching
- Position 1. Full Bridge Humbucking Pickup (No Tone Control)
- Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 3. Middle Pickup (Lead Tone Control)
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickups (Lead and Rhythm Tone Controls)
- Position 5. Neck Pickup (Rhythm Tone Control)
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 14 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.