Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass, MN, Black
Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass, MN, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 48944View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.46 per month Finance from £21.46 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass features a black-on-black colour scheme (black body and single-ply pickguard), Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter-Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup, knurled black control knobs (master volume, master tone), brass nut, black bridge and strap buttons, vintage '70s-style "Fender"-stamped open-gear chrome tuners and gasketed "F"-stamped neck plate.
It also has a Maple neck with vintage-style truss rod and slotted truss rod nut, 9.5"-radius Maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, gloss urethane finish (body and neck) and deluxe gig bag.
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Roger Waters Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model Number: 0147000306
- Series: Artist
- Colour: Black
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Machined Brass
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Stamped "F" with Rubber Spacer
Electronics & Hardware
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Special Electronics: Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Black
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Strap Locks: Schaller® Strap Lock System
- Included Accessories: Saddle height Adjustment Wrench
- Thick C-Shape Neck
- Brass Nut
- Seymour Duncan®
- Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Pickup
- Black Hardware
- "F" Stamped Neck Plate with Rubber spacer
- '50s Spaghetti Logo Decal
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.