View Full Description
The Road Worn Player Stratocaster guitar has an alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish, modern "C"-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish, maple fretboard with 9.5" radius and medium jumbo frets, Texas Special single-coil pickups, five-way switching, aged knobs and switch tip, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, and deluxe gig bag.
The Stratocaster is synonymous with nearly every great rock act in the history of the genre. From the late great Jimi Hendrix to Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi - the Strat has been present on some of the world's most memorable songs. It's shape and design have become the standard for generations of copycat guitars.
The Stratocaster is still the guitar of choice for generations of guitarists. From the epic mastery of Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, this guitar will likely be present on many more historic songs to come. Legendary Guitar players new and old will inevitably find themselves clutching one of these superior instruments before eager crowds performing classic tunes.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Distressed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Distressed Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650? (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Pickups & Hardware:
Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
Bridge Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Middle Pickup
Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Neck Pickup
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Tuning Machines: Fender Road Worn Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickup Covers: Black Plastic with Road Worn Treatment
Strap Locks: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
Saddle Height Wrench: 1.5mm Hex Wrench
Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.